6) Sucky Outdoors

Cerberus POV - Justin Eliminated
I woke up earlier than I usually did. Weird. I sat up and noticed the guys were still asleep.

I was pretty sure everyone was asleep. So, I stood up and picked out an outfit for the day. I was pretty tired but if I went back to sleep and someone woke me up, I'd be pretty upset.

I changed my outfit and put my shoes on, trying not to wake any of the boys with the sound of my accessories.

Outfit:

I walked out my cabin and I yawned

I walked out my cabin and I yawned. I walked downstairs and towards the docs. I stopped when I heard a certain disappointment say,

"Looking good, Sunshine," in a flirty tone.

"What are you doing awake?" I asked, glaring at him.

"I don't know. Couldn't sleep I guess," he said, blandly.

"But now that you're awake, I have something fun to do," he smirked and walked over to me.

"We're on different teams. Don't ya think you should get used to bothering you're own team members?"

"I could, but bothering someone like you makes me feel good."

"It sounds weird when you phrase it like that, Duncan," I sighed, turning towards the docs.

"Woah woah woah, what happened to 'delinquent' and 'punk'?" He asked, walking up to me.

"Don't tell me you like being call that. That's weird," I sneered, walking towards the docs.

"Only when you call me that, Sunshine," he replied, walking towards me.

"don't ya think you're coming on too strong?"

"Well, Sunshine, I-"

"DUNCAN!" I heard from behind us.

We both turned around. I saw Courtney standing right outside of her cabin. She looked pissed of as she glared at me. I decide to shoot her a glare back.

"What are you doing with that Gopher?" She asked, walking over to us.

"Hello to you too, Courtney," I smiled softly at her.

"Don't talk to me," She replied, quickly.

"Snappy."

"Do know what she's doing?!?!"

"Listen, sweetie, I'm a guy. One. And two, Ms.CIT, what am I doing exactly?"

"You're trying to manipulate Duncan. I've seen YOUR type of people and I won't let you get away with this!"

"Yeah, have fun with that. I'm going to the docs. You and lover boy over here can argue this out. Make sure to be loud so I have something to listen to while I watch the sun rise," I said, walking away.