25) I triple Dog Dare You!

Cer's POV - Heather Eliminated
I am so happy to finally say this...(have that song at the top just for this moment)

Heather has finally been eliminated! As if things couldn't get any better for me during this show, Heather gets eliminated!

I smile as I stand up from my bed and put my glasses on. I slept like a baby the night before and I woke up before the other two contestants. The day couldn't have started any better.

I grabbed my usual stuff before I walked to the showers. I did my usual routine in there before I put my stuff away in my cabin. I had the place to myself for once.

Since it was the final three, Duncan and I decided to sleep in different cabins. The competition was getting pretty serious...that and we thought it would be more fair to Gwen.

She sleeps alone in the girls' and I didn't think that was fair. So, I told Duncan to sleep on the other side of the boys' cabin. He was pretty upset about it and he hasn't talked to me since.

He is a clingy guy, though. So, we still hang out together. He just refuses to say anything to me.

Anyway, I fixed my outfit before I opened my door and started playing music. Usually, the three of us would meet up in my cabin just to talk and stuff.

We would talk about our lives, interests, what we would do with the money, and more.

Anyway, I sat down on the floor and I picked up my bag to grab some candy. Before I took it out, Gwen knocked on the door.

"Hey! I didn't know you were up," she said smiling as she looked down at me.

"Likewise. I thought I was the only one up. Come sit. I'll share some candies with you," I smiled back as I motioned for her to sit next to me.
(Pastel outfit hehehe)

I opened my bag before I took out some candies and put them between us

Being with Gwen was honestly relaxing. She was one of the few people I had gotten pretty close to on this stupid island.

And since she was the only other person here besides me and Duncan, I kinda had to talk to her. It was either that or force Duncan to talk to me...

We all know I'm not gonna apologize and get him to do that anyway.