Episode 8

Nick walked into the Hollywood Ghost Club at 3AM when nobody was there. He assumed since Julie didn't come to the recital that the band had figured out his plan. He saw Caleb's suit laid out on the couch. He put the attire on, and music began to play. Nick sang Nothing To Lose, going back out on the stage by himself. Once his reprise finished, Amina walked in to see Nick there.

"Amina! Amina, baby it's me. Caleb. Believe me, after I lost to those boys I needed a new host body. I'm using this one for now, just know that." Nick pleaded.

Amina nodded. "Okay, you can stay." She lied. She saw Nick had the bottle of Cyanide in his pocket. Amina contemplated how to retrieve the bottle- could she just snatch it? Could she use magic? Do a bait and switch? What would be the safest option?

"Thanks for taking over the show, honey. I can step back into the role for now. I've gotta go, I have a party to get ready for." Nick said, leaving. Amina freaked out. She had to get the bottle. She hastily used her magic to pull the bottle, but in her panic, caused the bottle to drop. Nick turned around.

"So you figured it out too." Nick's eyes were piercing. "That's such a shame. I didn't know I would have to do this to my own daughter." Nick put his hands up and emitted a purple glow. Amina levitated, moving back towards the wall.

"NO! FATHER! PLEASE!" She begged. "I WON'T DO ANYTHING I SWEAR!"

"I'm afraid it's too late." Nick thrust his hands back and then forward, causing Amina to smash through the wall and into a small secret room. There was a jail cell in it that made up 90% of the room. The cell had purple markings all over it. Nick flung the door open and pushed Amina inside. With a touch, the purple markings glowed into a bright hue.

"I imagined Luke or Alex ending up here. Such a disappointment."

"NO! PLEASE! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THEM?" Amina screamed. Nick turned around.

" No music is worth making if it isn't with you. That sound familiar? Luke said that to Julie one day. But what if Julie's dead?" Nick explained. Amina caught on quickly. "The boys will have to join me when I kill and possess their precious Julie."

"YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

"I don't want to be a cliche, but, it seems that I already have." Nick walked through the wall and left Amina alone. Amina slumped to the floor, about to cry. She reached into her pockets and found a familiar object. She pulled it out, and there she saw it. Her only hope. The brooch.

Nick arrived at Julie's house. Julie's dad arrived at the door.

"Hey! Nick! You're a little early for our dinner party." He cheered.

"Hey, Mr. Molina. I was wondering if we could make that a breakfast get-together? And move it up to today?" Nick charmed. "I have to leave town this afternoon."

"Oh, I would love to, but Julie isn't here right now. She's out with Flynn getting ice cream."

"At Penelope's?"

"Yep."

"I'll go meet them there." Nick ran abruptly.

"Bye, Nick!" Ray shut the door. "Good kid."

Julie and Flynn just finished their ice cream cones when Nick came. Julie spotted him out of the corner of her eye.

"Flynn, I've gotta go." She said.

"What?" Flynn stood up, walking behind her. She looked back and saw Nick. "Did something happen between you and Nick?"

"He's dangerous." Julie explained. "It's a ghost thing."