Aiden and Lily

(JustWritingMyDreams This ones for you! If I described Aiden wrong I'm so sorry. But either way, enjoy!)

As Sam, Macie, and the kids toured Flawless, Howard, James, and Jacob each tried to mess with Sam bull form. "Hey Sam, is that a female cow? I thinks he really likes you." Jacob smirked as the two other boys laughed. Sam grumbled something silently. "If you three don't stop right now I'll tell your parents about that statue." Macie didn't know what he meant by it but he made the kids stop.

Macie was listening to Lily and Hailey. "Me and Hailey play with unicorns all the time."

"And pegasus!" Hailey added as Macie giggled. "Do they have names?" She asked them as Hailey nodded. "Yep. Maria, Megan, Hannah, Kaylee, and Kylie." Hailey named them all. Macie was about to asked them about any more stuff they were into when Lily looked over to the right and gasped. "Get down." She whispered and she pulled Hailey and Macie down. "What is it?"

"Look." Lily pointed at something. Or someone.

That someone was a tall boy with brown hair. He was wearing a black jacket with blue jeans and a white shirt. He appeared to be looking at other kids playing around today. Macie looked at him in confusion. "Who's that?" She asked as Lily looked at her in fright. "My brother Aiden. He tickles me all the time."

"So does my brother." Hailey replied handed Lily a blanket to cover herself up with. Macie stayed quiet as Sam kept walking slowly around the world. They were almost out of sight of him when Sam noticed his friend. "Hey Aiden!" He called out making Aiden turn around to see him. "What's up Sam! Who's the new girl?" Walking over to them, Aiden's eyes landed on Macie who gulped a bit. "I'm Macie." Macie replied sliding down from the giant bull. "Oh yeah, Sam told me all about you." Aiden smiled at her as his eyes noticed a bulge on Sam. "Hey Sam how many kids are on top of you right now?"

"5. Why?"

"Do you happen to know where my sister is?" He smirked at Sam who suddenly realized what he was doing and smirked back. "You know now that you think about it, I'm not entirely sure. You can check to see if she's on top of me if you want." This made Lily gulped as Aiden started to climb on the bull. "Hey there Hailey, where's Lily?" He asked as Hailey only laughed nervously. "Who's Lily?"

Aiden smirked more as he reached his hand behind Hailey and lightly tickled Lily's sides. Lily started to giggle a bit while covering her mouth. The blanket that Hailey gave her was helping a bit but it wasn't enough for him to stop. "Hey do you hear that, it sounds like giggling but it's not you Hailey." Aiden leaned back a bit as he noticed the blanket moving and giggled more. Aiden smirked as he picked Lily up and put her in his lap. "Hmmm I don't know what this is but it looks like a ticklish blanket to me. Aiden moved his hand under the blanket to tickle Lilly's belly. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO AIDEN!!!" Lily laughed as Aiden gasped in wonder. "How do you know my name?" Aiden switched over to tickle Lily's knees and thighs. "AH!" She squealed feeling the ticklish feeling rising more and more. "Hmm your laugh reminds of someone I know." Aiden said finally removing the blanket to reveal Lily's red face. "Awwww look at how cute you are!" Aiden beam leaning back again while holding Lily up in the air. "Aiden!" Lily said as Aiden started to tickle her belly this time. "Goochie goochie goo. Tickle tickle tickle. You're just a cute little girl aren't you?" Aiden teased making Lily giggle more. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHO STOP IT!" Aiden started blowing raspberries on her belly too to make her squeal and snort a bit. "Looks like I've won again." Aiden finally stopped and smirked. Lily pouted at him. "If Sam didn't stop for you, I would've won!"

"HEY!" Sam's voice made it clear that the siblings weren't alone. "Sorry about that. Hope that didn't cause any trouble."

"No not at all." Macie replied as she smiled at them. Lily blushed. Aiden chuckled as he held her close. "You're such a cutie." He told Lily as she giggled a bit at the compliment.