The answer

Okay after your generous demands, I'm giving you an update.

Macie heard silverware clash to the floor. After she'd asked Sam her question, the house was filled with nothing but silence. For a minute, Macie was worried that Sam might disagree with her or that he wanted to stay friends.

For a while, Macie wanted just to be friends too. But as time moved on and as she grew closer to Sam, her heart longed to have him in her life. Longed for him to be with her. Maybe it's the grief talking, but living a life without him, making her wanna-

No. She couldn't think like that. Macie looked at Sam who still had his back turn. "Sammy...are you okay?"

"No." A hard tone came from Sam. At that moment, Macie's heart shattered. She felt her breath hitched as she squeezed her chest, trying to stop any tears that threatened to fall. "W-What?" When Sam turned around, he immediately regretted his tone, quickly coming over to comfort his friend. "Shit, no Macie, that's not what I-"

"You made it perfectly clear to me." Macie fired back as she tried to leave. Sam grabbed her arm to pull her back. "Macie please." Macie refused to gaze at him, but she didn't move either. With a sigh, Sam spoke. "Look, it's not that I don't like you. I do. Really." Macie felt a chill down her spine when he said that. "So what's stopping you?"

"This." When Sam stretched out his arm, Macie took notice of the fact that it was the arm with his timer watch. "This is why I can't." Macie tilted her head a bit. "If you can't stay on Earth I'll just live here."

"No, you can't," Sam replied. "You're life is with the humans on Earth. You can't just abandon it."

"My life is with you," Macie argued. "Do you need me to spell it out for you!?" Sam backed off at the scream. "I like you! I like you a lot!" As soon as the words lefts her lips, Macie was blushing head to toe. She covered her mouth and turned around with a whine. Sam could hear her apologizing over and over and all he could do was laugh. "Seriously?" he said gently turning Macie's face so she could look at him. Sam's heart skipped a beat when he caught sight of Macie's red face.

Looks like he had no other choice. "Is this really what you want?" he asked genuinely as Macie gulped and nodded. Sam chuckled and pulled her into a hug. Not even 5 seconds later, Macie felt Sam's fingers dancing on her sides and stomach. "SAMMY EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

The Flawless boy could see now. Finding a new school for Macie to go to to finish high school. Returning to her new home in Flawless by his side. 'Helping' her with homework with motivational tickles. Talking for hours on end while the day passes by. Maybe it won't be so bad for them after all.

Sam chuckled as Macie started punching his chest. "STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! SAMMY!" she cried as Sam rolled his eyes. "Alright alright I had my fun," he said kissing her cheek. Macie giggled, feeling the tickles coming to a close. "So...does this mean we're together?" she asked shyly as Sam nodded. "As long as you promise not to leave Earth behind. There's still more it has to offer for you."

"Like a new school."

"Good point."

Sorry I seemed a bit rude in the beginning. I had a rough day so I wasn't my brightest. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.