the runaway

Hes so pretty <3

    I go to bed that night really anxious a lot more than usual

I go to bed that night really anxious a lot more than usual. We were there again at the baseball game. Everything was happening so fast, me getting split up with my dad and my brother and then a monster attack where I lost my brother. Then 11 weeks ago my mother started screaming because she was really ill and now she's gone. I saw it all again. I wake up breathing really fast.

Once I calm down I get up and start to walk around the warehouse. (Factory? idek now what it is lol) Yes yes i know it's not really safe but oh well. I hear a little tiny crack but it was too small to be a monster and then I bump into regan. We both were caught off guard. I looked confused at her. "Where are you going?" I signed. She just stood there. "Answer me" I pry. "Fine I'm going to find the people, there are other people, it's a signal." she gives in. "go on." "beyond the sea it's a signal beyond the sea is the radio station where it's playing there's others i am going to help." she continued. "You are going to get yourself killed." I signed.

She lifts up a shotgun and her hearing aid and the speaker. "your mom will be worried." I signed. "Let me through." "Fine but only because I want to get the hell away from this place and you have to come back for us." "I will, I promise.''she puts up her pinky. I roll my eyes and we lock our pinkies. "Be safe" "I will mom" she smirks jokingly. I roll my eyes and we go our separate ways. I got a bad feeling but I ignored it. 😐🥴

Y'all y/n kinda dumb ngl bahahah kidding 🧍‍♀️👀

my other husband 😔🤞🏻