you are my sunshine

YALL I literally have a music box that plays you are my sunshine that I got from my dad and it makes me cry when I play it............lol

He was at the opening of the latter for a longish time. I heard the baby start to whine. So I got up and picked him up and started rocking him. "Shhh shh it's ok" I reassured him. Then Marcus gets back down and limps over to us. I was getting really tired and I wanted to take a nap. "Marcus, can you hold him? I wanna rest" (BAHAHAH BITCH sry) he looked almost frightened. "I-i-i can't I dont know-" he stutters. "Here" I handed the baby to him. "It's not that hard to- see you got it covered, just wake me up if you need anything." he nods. Before I fall asleep I hear him humming. You are my sunshine. It made me smile a little bit. 🥲I don't know how long I was sleeping but I woke up by a loud bang. I looked around and saw no marcus. "What the hell" maybe i dreamt of it. Then I heard one of the monsters growl.(teeth chatter wtf is the sound they make) I widen my eyes. Nope didn't dream of it. Then Marcus came climbing down the ladder very scared. Shit. I ran and got the baby and they box and jumped in the furnace. Then Marcus jumped in but didn't close it. The monster was trying to get down here. Marcus ran out of the furnace and got the speaker. He jumped in and closed the furnace. "Noo-did you put the towel up so we're not trapped in here without oxygen!!" I asked anxiously. He was breathing really heavily but managed to get out ''i think". I drag my hand down my face. "Were going to die oh my gosh of course I mean-" I cut off by him covering my mouth and looking me dead in the eyes. "If you don't shut up you are going to lose oxygen and then we'll die." he uncovers my mouth. I signed sorry. It's alright he signed back. It's only a few seconds until he starts breathing really heavily. Oh no then it was me. We looked at each other frightened. He opened the box where the baby was and breathed the oxygen and then gave it to me and then the baby. And we kept doing that but it wasn't going to be enough for long. "The baby." I sigh. He nods and keeps the oxygen mask? on the baby. He lays his head on my lap and we slowly lose consciousness.(🥴🤞🏻y'all close...4lifersss)

WTF MARCUS GOTTA BE DORA THE EXPLORER UP IN THIS BITCH 🕵️

Me rambling:
Ok y'all so when I was little my older sister had this sign language book and I learned sign from that and she like taught me when I was younger and I'm still learning more like little things idk why I told you I just thought it was cool lol
👨‍🦲💅ANYWAYS my sister is a model and SHES GOING TO TALK TO HER AGENT ABOUT ME FOR MODELING AND.... ima prob get signed with them IM SO EXCITED 😶😈

LOOK AT MY DOGGO 🐕

LOOK  AT MY DOGGO 🐕

she psychotic

she psychotic.