3, 2, 1. . .

Hey, guys, it's Anne back with another youtube video.

Moving on to something that isn't cringe...

It's July 1st, and you know what that means.

Time for me to tell you some horrible news: I will only be updating once a week. Those words sucked. I hated them too, don't worry.

This is happening because someone (not going to play the blame game) *cough*Anne Harper *cough* is a procrastinating child of Jesus and only wrote four chapters in two months.

Yeah, real smooth, champ. Way to go.

Anyway, until the monkey is scared to death by the panic monster (as referenced in the video above), I will only upload on Mondays at 9:00 PM (East coast time, US).

I know I've changed everything a million times, and I thank all of you who read, enjoy, comment and vote on my story. 

Fair warning, I'm a band nerd. Putting that out there. Once August hits, I might not be able to write every week. As always, I will try. I'll have band practices daily (starting August 2nd). The practices will last for the majority of the day. 

Once school starts (August 23rd), I'll have homework, band practice, swim practice, and other extracurriculars. I'll publish the parts and post them once I've edited them.

(Don't come on too strong, don't come on too strong, don't come on too strong)

As always, I love you guys and you're all amazing.

FUCK!