Part II

"You guys have to find an exit!" At Todoroki's declaration the rising pillar of ice reached the top of the balcony. His classmates, plus two, hopped onto the narrow balcony. "I'll stay back to help Bakugo and Kirishima!"

Of all things to happen tonight Todoroki didn't expect that he would need to fend villains again so soon. He's just glad that the island permits the use of quirks rather than restricting. He didn't need to be punish again for helping when needed.

"Wow! He sure is amazing!" Laughed a cartoonish looking person. "And very capable!" He leaned over the railings in amazement.

"Togata! We should get going!" Melissa called out to her Uncle's student. He offered a 'okay' sign as he let go of the railing. Everything seemed fine until Melissa noticed someone. "Togata, behind you!"

On pure instinct and experience Togata spun around with his left arm swinging to hit the perpetrator. However to his complete shock it phased through the masked man's head. As soon as it completely went through the villain took hold of his wrist with a tight grip.

"I'm your opponent," through the eye socket Mirio saw an odd pupil, "and you've lost." Before he could activate his quirk Mirio felt himself being pulled into the man's strange eye.

"He must be the one Hado told me about!"

Just when Mirio thought he was finished he felt the grip on his wrist and the pull of his body completely disappear. At the exact moment a great torrent of flames engulfed the villain prompting Mirio to jump back. The silhouette of the villain could be seen in the fire yet he didn't appear to be in pain.

In fact he walked out of the fire calmly and unscathed. Though he mockingly dusted off his arms.

"Endeavor!" Looking down Melissa saw the one named Todoroki yelling at a bulky man in front of him. His arm was outstretched in the same direction where they're at.

"Shoto," without so much as a glanced towards his son Endeavor gave a comment, "I expect you not to lose to these lowlives. I'll be dealing with him, personally."

Mirio looked between the villain in front of him and the No. 2 hero of Japan. As much as he wanted to assist him and his kouhais he knew what was more important.

Gently grabbing Melissa's shoulder he pulled her away. "C'mon Endeavor has this covered, we still need to make it to the rooftop."

"Hey, new guy! You're just gonna let them escape!?" A large purple skinned man yelled out.

"Yeah, do something about it!" Chimed the other mercenary .

The Nomu looked backed at the group in front of them, most of them tensed while the one he attempted to capture stood bravely. Of course the one with the most experienced knew how to handle the situation best.

"You know that they're not important right now."

He closed his lone eye in acceptance before responding.

"I'm not here help. I'm just here to spectate your actions."

The Nomu turned and walked away from the group. Though confused at his actions the group decided not to look a gifted horse in the mouth. They ran on ahead just as the Nomu jumped off from the narrow balcony.

As soon as he landed he heard a familiar voice.

"I remember you! You're that glory hole fucker from USJ!" Bakugo yelled. "Once I'm done with this weak ass villain I'll kill you next!" Said mercenary gritted his teeth at being ignored so blatantly. He let a roar as he charged towards that brat that had the arrogance to dismiss him.