Gattu can finally marry Golu 💫

“Papa, what do you feel about my marriage with Atul?” asked Amaya amidst whispers while everyone headed towards the dining table.

“He is the best for you, Gattu”, murmured Manohar and Amaya’s heart fluttered upon listening praise for Atul.
“I will talk with your mother, don’t worry”, Manohar said patting Amaya’s head lightly as he frowned looking at the creases of worries on her forehead.

Amaya smiled as she headed towards the kitchen to help her mother. She believed in her father’s judgement and she had complete faith in Atul. She eyed at her mother while reheating the meals in the microwave as she shot a question to her mother.

“Mummy do you trust me?” Amaya asked to which Nirmala nodded as she came back to the kitchen after keeping two serving bowls on the dinner table.
“Do you trust Papa?” Amaya questioned again over which Nirmala hissed, “What kind of question is this? Obviously.”

“Mummy, I just want a favour. Please trust us once again and accept this alliance.” Amaya suggested calmly while Nirmala glared at her.

“I am just concerned of you, Gattu", she murmured.

“Trust me, mummy. Things will be fine. Just take a leap of faith for my sake, with me.” Amaya looked into her mother’s dejected eyes as she made this plea.

Nirmala was still not convinced. She murmured, “But what if...”

Amaya interrupted her mother as she spoke, “Mummy, we don’t know what future has in store with us. Let’s take a chance. Atul is someone who don’t deserve this rejection. I will be happy with him.”

“I will never forgive you and your father if you something happen to you, Gattu. I will die.” Nirmala shed her tears as these words came out of her mind.

Amaya, who was too overwhelmed, hugged her mother hard as she whispered, “Mummy, nothing of such sort will happen. Thank you for giving a chance to me and Atul.”

Nirmala kissed her daughter’s forehead while Amaya wiped her mother’s tears. “Smile, please. The world’s best mom deserves to be happy.” Amaya said between her tears of happiness and Nirmala, for once, decided to keep aside her fears and give everything a chance.

She wondered it was indeed, her dream to see her daughter married. She decided to trust the Bansals with the future of her daughter as she prayed the Almighty for well-being of her child. She decided to take a leap of faith just like Amaya had said.

At the dinner table, meals were eaten amidst an eerie silence when Nirmala asked Manoj, “Bhaisahab, do you assure that your son would keep my daughter happy?”

Atul looked at Amaya smiling coyly and he too had a hopeful grin on his face as he witnessed the turn of event. Manohar and Manoj were indeed, tired of Nirmala and her fears. Vandana silently observed the exchange of unsaid words between Amaya and Atul.

Before Manohar could ask his wife to keep quiet and let the guests enjoy the dinner, Manoj sighed in exasperation as he answered, “Yes, bhabhi ji".

“Are you sure you would let the marriage happen without any qualms?” Nirmala shot another question.

Manoj left the morsel of butter naan and shahi paneer in the plate as he responded, “Yes, bhabhi ji”.

“Will you be okay knowing that we will not pay a single penny in the name of dowry?” Nirmala asked while Manohar squeezed her hand under the table trying to indicate her to at least the guests have a peaceful dinner. He was clearly annoyed.

“Yes, bhabhi ji”, came the same response while Atul and Amaya tried hard to control their laughter. Manoj, on the other hand, was feeling restless. He was regretting his idea of staying back for dinner. He was pissed off at the interrogation and he was tired of explaining himself so he preferred answering in monosyllables.

“Are you sure you won’t create problems in the married life of my daughter?” Came the final question from Nirmala as she tried to probe the hint of lies in his sincere voice.

“You can be rest assured in this regard, bhabhi ji”, responded Manoj smiling for the first time after entering the Aggarwal House.

“So what is your final decision?” Manoj asked eyeing at Manohar and Nirmala while Amaya gave a thumbs up to Atul who grinned gleefully.

Nirmala looked at Manohar and nodded silently giving an approval to the alliance. Manohar smiled as he suggested, “Manoj ji, I think we should consult a priest to select dates for the engagement and the wedding”.

As the air of happiness loomed inside the room, Vandana realized that her husband was indeed, intimidated by Atul’s future mother-in-law. For the first time, she felt if she would have stayed a bit bold and vocal about her thoughts, Manoj would have perhaps, let her study or maybe, work. Though she regretted for killing her dreams but she felt contended for her son.

Everyone inside the room was filled up to brim after the scrumptious dinner and delicious dessert. It was time for Bansals to leave when Atul requested Manohar, “Uncle, can I talk to Amaya please?”

Manohar called Amaya from the kitchen and instructed his daughter to take Atul for a stroll in the garden. Manoj and Manohar were discussing about the wedding itineraries while Vandana and Nirmala were also getting along. Atul was indeed, elated and he wanted to share his happiness with his to-be wife. The reference ‘future wife' was indeed, beautiful.

With a coy smile, Amaya escorted Atul towards the lawn which was illuminated under the shimmering sheet of stars by the serene moonlight and garden LEDs. The cool breeze was blowing adding to the beauty of lawn during night.

A shiver ran down her spine as Atul entwined his hands into Amaya’s. “Leave me, I am angry”, she hissed trying to remove her hand from his warm ones.

“I thought you are happy, future wifey", whispered Atul in her ears and butterflies did a happy dance in her stomach.

“Atul, I hate you", mumbled Amaya incoherently getting affecting by Atul’s proximity as Atul stood facing her. With his left hand entwined into her right and his left hand on her waist, he enjoyed the blush on her face along with her lavender body scent while their feet touched each other.

Their breath got heavy as Atul whispered huskily, “And I love you, future wifey", gently nibbling her earlobe.

“Atul, how could you tell your mother that I felt bad of her words. I shared my feelings because I wanted to tell you not because I wanted an apology.” Amaya hissed trying to sound angry as she tried to control her fluttering heart while Atul gazed at her with immense love in his eyes.

“Amaya, I swear I did not say anything", admitted Atul sincerely. “If mummy apologized, it was perhaps, because she realized her mistake. Let things go.” He clarified while Amaya smiled as she felt happy after all, finally she was welcomed in Bansal’s family.

Atul admired her blushing smile as he leered at her moist heart-shaped lips which she was biting in nervousness. Atul’s left hand disentangled from Amaya’s right one as it traveled towards her waist. Smiling in admiration, his hands roamed on her curvy back while he pecked her forehead with his lips lingering there for longer than necessary.

Amaya giggled as he plastered fervent kisses on her button-like nose and chubby cheeks. “You are adorable", he mumbled as he slammed his moist lips on to hers. He sucked Amaya’s heart-shaped lips gently while butterflies fluttered in her body. Her legs turned wobbly as Atul continued his sweet, seductive ministrations on her tender lips while his hands explored the nooks and crannies of her back.

She moaned opening her mouth for his sweet torture as she closed her eyes in pleasure. Her fingers raked his jet black hair pulling him closer to herself while he delved into her mouth and sucked her luscious lips passionately exploring her mouth and tasting the remnants of the strawberry ice-cream they had after the meals.

Atul groaned as he bit her lower lip and sucked it to soothe her pain. Amaya had indeed, turned scarlet-red but she relished each and every moment of their passionate kiss savouring his warmth. Due to lack of oxygen, they parted away when Atul rested his forehead onto hers.

“I can’t wait to get married to you, honey", Atul murmured as his hands rested on her waist while she blushed hard.

“Golu, what’s with you and these kisses in my lawn?” teased Amaya as she remembered his mother calling him ‘Golu'.

“Waiting to see the sign board, Gattu Weds Golu", whispered Atul in a raspy voice and Amaya blushed hard as she hid herself in his embrace. The soothing song of his heartbeat was really overwhelming for her.

Engulfing her in his warm embrace, he gently kissed her hair and murmured, “Don’t tell your father about the kiss otherwise you will have to marry a toothless man”, teasing her.

“Idiot", she mumbled, smacking on his back as she disentangled herself from his embrace missing his warmth. With a serene smile playing on her lips, she whispered, “It was you who told him", as she pecked on his cheek one last time before rushing inside.

Atul chuckled as he followed her and with a happy smile on their faces, Bansals left the Aggarwal House planning for a wedding real soon.

♥️♥️♥️

Hi everyone

Can Nirmala's concerns vanish with words or assurances or long speeches? 🤔

No, because mothers tend to concern for their kids till the last breath. I don't know if it is blessing or burden because women endure a lot with a smile. 💖

💕💕💕All Nirmala needed was a leap of faith. She will continue to concern and feel insecured but as of now, she has given in to the demand of her daughter because she wanted her child to be happy.💕💕💕

I will post the next chapter either today or tomorrow as an when I write it. The plan is to finish the story by Sunday, let’s see, if I can make it or not.😎

Anyway, share your views on the chapter and please vote on this as well as the previous chapter. 💛

Take care💙

Love you all
💜