𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 ~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞~

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠( 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐭 🔒 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 🔓 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫)

3 days before the news

*p.s in this book ranboo and karl are very close friends.Karl and hannah are siblings in this. Anyway back to the story :)*

Karls pov:

I was in a vc with punz, dream, bad, ranboo, and tubbo everything was going great until punz was screaming at me as a joke. Eventually I stopped answering and got a dm from someone.

Ranboo :p

R: you ok karl?

I saw the message and began typing and when i finished i clicked enter.

K: yeah im ok

I look down to see patches on my lap. I pet her and she starts purring. I unmute myself. "Hey I think im gonna head out i need to run a few errands here" I said. "Ok bye karl text me when your done" bad said. He has always been protective over me. I leave the call and picked up patches and put her on the ground. I made my way to the front door but i stopped in front of dreams room. His door was open so i was outside. "Hey I'm gonna go to the store do you need anything?" I asked dream. He looked at me. "No just food for patches thats all" he said smiling and taking off his headset. I turn to walk to the door when I felt someone hugging me from behind. "Dream I need to go" I said while giggling. "I know i was wondering if you wanted to go out and eat something later" he said burying his face into my neck. I smirked.

Dreams pov:

"Aw are you asking me on a date?" Karl said. I felt myself turing red. "Your such an idiot" i said slightly laughing. "Sure why not" karl said. I let him go and he walks out the front door. I get a notification from bad.

𝐁𝐚𝐝

B: Dream we need to talk about something about george and sapnap right now

I see the text. I was confused. I started typing.

D: ok whats up?

I see bad start typing. A couple minutes went by and he was still typing until i saw the message.

B: I know your not gonna believe me but I think george is cheating on you. You might be wondering who but i dont know exactly who but when i saw talking to sap he said the samething that he was cheating on karl. I've noticed him and george are getting closer but thats what i think please dont tell karl i said this karl would be heartbroken

I saw the text and i couldn't believe it. But I wasnt sure if i still had feelings for george. Or maybe i was in love in karl. I called bad. "Dream please again dont tell him" bad said worrying about karl. Karl to bad was like his son. Bad always protected him no matter what. "I wont but i dont know if i still have feelings for george" I said. "What do you mean?" Bad said sounding confused. "Well i still lime george but not as much as before basically i dont know if im having feelings for karl" I said slightly blushing by saying karls name. "Do you feel the same way you used to be like with george?" Bad said. I hesitated answering. "Yeah I do" I said quietly. "Dream you know karl has been talking to me about you ever since you both met up right" bad said. I felt myself getting red. "Anywho i got to go get ready for a video bye" bad said before hanging up. I heard the door open. It was karl. "Do you need help karl" i said laughing a bit. "Please do patches food is in the back" karl said smiling.

A few minutes later after getting the stuff down and taking a shower

Karls pov:

"Dream please pretty please" I saud whining. "Karl we already talked about this I cant tell you where we're going" dream said laughing. "Your so mean" I said pouting. I felt dreams hand on my face making me face him. "Are you gonna stop whining or do I have to cancel this" he said in a slight deep voice. I turn the other way causing me to blush. "Come on karl" dream said dragging me to the car.

After they arrived at the place

Karls pov:

We got to the place and man was I impressed. "Man dream all this for me?" I said teasing him. "God your such an idiot but i wanted to spoil you when you got here" he said. I hugged him and felt him hugging me back.

A hour later after talking, laughing, and drinking (wine not beer)

Dreams pov:
🔒
I felt someone on my lap and opened my eyes to see karl on me. I didnt wake him i carried him while he was still on me and put him in the car and buckled him up.When i started the car i get a text from sap.

S: fuck man karl is so fucking annoying im planning on just fucking ending the relationship with him either way I was just using him to get with george with worked out perfectly. i dont know why george is even dating dream? Like. Dream is so fucking dumb and stupid george has him around his finger and he does whatever george tells him to do. Anyway im gonna plan to break up with karl in 2 days so yeah I'll text you how it goes.

S: SHIT WRONG PERSON!

I couldn't believe what i just read. I started typing.

D: what the fuck sap fuck you i thought you were my friend dont try to contact me anywhere fuck you go to hell
🔓
I clicked sent and blocked him on my contacts and social media. I began driving and look next to me forgetting karl was next to me. After a couple minutes of driving i got out of the car and opened karls door unbuckled him and picking him up in bridal style. I heard him waking up. "Did i wake you im sorry" I said in a soft tone. "I wanna go to bed with you" karl said closing his eyes. I blushed and took him to the room. I placed him on the bed and gave him one of my hoodies to wear. After i brushed my teeth i came out of the bathroom to see him in boxers and my hoodie. I blushed slightly and went over the the bed and laying down next to him. "I wanna cuddle with you" karl said softly. I pulled him closing cuddling him and i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

              Chapter 4 completed

This was so long sorry for the late chapter i was up till 2 something hoped you enjoyed it

Word count: 1158