𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9 ~𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲~

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤?
𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

*P.s this is when ranboo met up with tubbo. Dream and karl changed there minds and decided not to go since they looked after him for a month. Also this whole chapter is gonna be smut so i suggest not to read this in the same room as your parents :D

Dreams pov:

"dReAm mMmMm~" karl moaned my name. I thrusted him faster causing him to be a moaning mess. "aAaHhHh tHaT fEeL sO gOo- aAaA~" he moaned in between his sentence. I wake up and went to the bathroom seeing my dick hard. I must of had a wet dream...fuck...i want karl so bad... I thought. I pulled my boxers off not all the way but where my member is out. I began to rub my tip and eventually jerking myself off. I bit my lip trying not to moan. I was thinking of karl and him moaning my name which made me even harder. Fuck...i need karl...really...really...bad... I thought.

Karls pov:

I woke up to hear someone in the bathroom making noises. I get up and walked to the bathroom trying to open it realizing its locked. I heard dream groaning. "fuck..." I heard him moan out. "Dream what are you doing?" I asked him. I didnt get a response instead i hear the door unlock. I open the door to see dream jerking himself off on the floor. "D-Dream?!" I yelled a bit going red. "Please i wanna feel you karl..." He said breathing heavy. I pulled him up and walked him to the bed. "Aren't you gonna help me darling" he said in a deep voice. "You can finish what you started" i said looking for my phone when i felt someone touch my thighs. "I said are you gonna help me thats not a choice" he said whispering in my ear with a deep voice. I felt his hand gliding on my thigh making his way to my crotch. I moaned a bit when he started stroking my member. "You like that huh?" He said taking his hand off my thigh and turning me around to face him. He lifted my chin to look at him in the eyes. "Look at me darling" he said placing his hand off my chin and placed them on my hips. "Dream...please..." I said trying not to moan. He placed his hands on my ass and started squeezing them. I whimpered and buried my face in his chest. "Aw are you already whimpering just from me touching you" he said picking me up and placing me on the bed. "Please fuck me" i said looking away from him. He moved my head to face him. "Before i do i want you to be dressed up when i fuck you and make you moan my name" he said kissing me and pulling away and giving me a outfit. I got up and grabbed the outfit i started walking to the bathroom when i felt him smack my ass. I whimpered and closed the door to the bathroom.

Dreams pov:

I saw him go into the bathroom and closed the door. I took out a vibrator, hand cuffs, dildo. I saw the bathroom door open. "I dont wanna come out" he said embarrassed. "Can you do it for me please it would make me very sad if you dont come out" i said teasing him. He came out and saw him in the outfit i got him. It was a purple lingerie.

[𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞]

Dreams pov:

I got harder looking at him in the lingerie. I patted my lap "sit on my lap" i said in a deep voice. He walked towards me and sat on my lap facing me. I picked him up a bit and started kissing and sucking on his neck. "d-dream mMm~" he said biting his lip from moaning. I stopped sucking and kissing his neck. "I wanna those pretty moans of yours" i said looking in his eyes. I continued to suck on his neck. "fUcK dReAm~" he moaned my name. I stopped again. "I want you call me daddy ok?" I said squeezing his ass not hard but enough to leave very faint bruises on them. "mMmMm~" he moaned then bit his lip trying not to be loud. "You want lube" i asked him. He nodded and i got the lube and put some in the hand and started applying it on his hole and then applied it on my dick. He started moaning from me touching him.

Karls pov:

I was turned on by dream. I moaned when he touched my hole. "Your already moaning just from me touching you?" He said teasing me. I tugged on his shirt trying to tell him I was ready. "Use your words for daddy" he said grabbing my face gently to look at him. "Please fuck me already..." I said trying not to moan. "Whats my name?" He said smirking at me. I looked at his eyes then his lips. He started stroking the tip of my cock making me whimper and moan. "Whats my name?" He repeated himself. "mMmMm~ dAdDy~~" i said moaning from him teasing me. He took me off his lap and pushed me on the bed ass up. "You ready?" He said squeezing my hips. "Mhm" i said. I felt his tip in me and couldnt help but moan. "That was just the tip baby are you that desperate for daddy to fuck you?" He said teasing me by thrusting the tip in and out. "dAdDy pLeAsE i wAnT iT aLl aHhHh~" i said my voice was shakey and i wanted dream to fuck me instead if teasing me. I felt his hand on my ass and when he put all of his dick in me he squeezed my ass hard. "MmMmMm~" i moaned and trying to catch my breath.

Dreams pov:

After i put all of my dick in karl i made sure he was ok. "You did so good taking daddys cock" i said praising him. I knew what his kink was. It being a praising kink. I started to thrust in and out causing him to moan. "dAdDy pLeAsE dOnT sToP mMmMmMm~" he moaned grabbing on to the sheets of the bed. I pulled myself out and flipped him on his back making him face me. "I want you to moan for daddy ok" i said breathing heavy. He nodded and i put myself in him again and began to thrust in and out again.