𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16 ~𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤~

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

------------------

Karls pov:

I woke up on dreams chest and just laid there when the silence was broke. "Are you gonna keep staring at me all day?" Dream says opening his eyes and playing with my hair. I felt my cheeks get warm and buried my face in his chest when he got up placing me on his lap. I placed my hands on his chest and he began to place soft kisses over my hickeys. "I love you so much karl" he said before placing a kiss on my cheek. I smile in return and place my head on in neck. My phone goes off and i pick it up to see quackity texted me. I read his message and got up from dreams lap and got dressed. "What happened?" Dream says confused. "I'll be back soon. I love you" I said kissing his cheek and grabbing the keys making my way outside.

After he arrived

Quackitys pov:

I heard a car door slam when someone walks in. It was karl. I walked towards him and grabbed his arm and dragged him behind me. "Where the fuck where you?!" I whispered trying not to get anyones attention. "What are you talking about?!" He whispered back at me pulling his arm away. "What do mean by 'what am i talking about?' You were supposed to meet me here before *special persons name that you have to guess :0* got here?!" I told him. When someone came in the room. "Am I interrupting something?" The person says before i could say something karl spoke. "No not at all i was just leaving" he said walking out.

Karls pov:

I walked into the house and got greeted by patches. I got up and i felt arms around my waist. "I missed you Karl" the voice said. It was dream. He started kissing my neck when he picked me up bridal style and took me to our bed. He placed me down on my back and getting on top of me. I wrap my legs around his waist when he leaned down to kiss me. He pulled away and placed me on his lap.

Dreams pov:

I wrapped my arms around karls waist making sure he wouldnt leave my arms when he tugged on my shirt. "Words" i said. "Take off your shirt" he said taking my shirt off himself. He placed the shirt next to him when he got up on his knees taking off his pants. He threw them on the floor and took off his shirt. He grabbed my shirt and put it on. He placed his head on my neck while i played with his hair. "I love you so much Dream" he says breaking the silence. "I love you too" i said kissing the top of his head. I continued to play with his hair when karl started to kiss my neck. I felt something hard when i looked down to see karl hard...

               Chapter 16 completed
:0 im back and with a new chapter 😎
Sorry this was short i started school 3 or 4 weeks ago and its been hard but im back so a hint for next chapter its gonna contain smut but also wanted to say that i wont be putting warnings for swearing anymore. I will put it for anything else but swearing so i hope you liked this chapter now enjoy these pics of soup (schlatts cat) And patches (Dreams cat)

Jambo pics: