𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15 ~𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲~

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 | 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭: 🔒 | 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 🔓
𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞
------------
𝐭𝐨𝐩- 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦- 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐥
------------
𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Dreams pov:

I was with drista shopping for her since our parents were busy with work when I get a message from karl. I didnt check it right away since drista was done shopping. After i dropped her off I went to my car and got in and checked my phone. I clicked the message from karl to see a picture of him wearing black skinny jeans with a white shirt with button up sleeves and a black corset. I bit my lip and began typing.

𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐥 <3

[𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬]

D: damn baby you look so sexy ;)

I get a text back from him.

K: wait til i get home to see another outfit for you to see ;)

I saw it and placed my phone down and began driving home. I saw karls car in the driveway and parked next to it. I turned off the car and closed the door. I opened the front door to see karl not there I close the front door and walked upstairs. I see our door open a bit and red light coming from the room. I opened the door to see karl wearing green lace panties and one of my shirts. He walked towards me wrapping his arms around my neck. I placed my hands on his hips. He leaned in to kiss me. He pulled away from the kiss. "So is this my surprise?~" I said smirking. He nodded and unbutton my shirt and he pulled me for another kiss. I grabbed his hips firmly not hard where he got bruises on him. He whimpers and pulls away embarrassed and places his head on my bare chest. I laugh a bit before lifting his chin up. And looked in his eyes. I shake my head. "Not yet darling" I said getting closer as if I was gonna kiss him. Karl made a pouting face. "Whyyyyyyyy?~" he said grabbing my hand from his chin and placing it on his hips. I look in his eyes and pulled him closer making my head closer to his ear. I leaned in his ear. "Are you that desperate for me kitten?~" I whispered in his ear. I leaned back and saw his face red. I let go of karl and headed to the closet to get pants for karl. I grabbed skinny jeans that were baby blue. I walked towards karl when he looked at me. "Whats wrong darling?" I said placing the pants next to him. He shakes his head and walks to the closet.

🔒

Karls pov:

I walked to the closet and picked out a white skirt that was short. I turn around and gave it to dream. "Darli-" he said before I interrupted him. "Put it on me" I said smiling. He blushed a bit and processed to put it on me. He had me sit on the bed. He gently grabbed my left leg and put it through the skirt. He grabbed my other leg and did the same. I stood up and hold on to his shoulders. He was kneeling and pulled the skirt up slowly followed by him getting up with the skirt. He stand up and pulled the skirt up when he realized he had to pull it over my ass. He stopped for a bit. He pulled the skirt over when I saw his getting red. He let go of me. I leaned in to kiss him and felt him grab my thigh.

Dreams pov:

I grabbed karl thigh making in moan and exploring his mouth with my tongue. I placed him on the bed he was facing me. I unbutton my pants and leaned in to kiss him. He wrapped his legs around my torso I pull away and he unwrapped his legs. I slide his panties off and he was gonna take the skirt off when I stopped him. "Keep it on kitten" I said before flipping him on his stomach. I grab lube and prep karls hole [that word makes me uncomfy i didnt know what other word to use] then my member. I decided to put one finger in him pulling in and out making him moan and whimper. I added two fingers in making him moan louder. I stopped pulling my fingers out slowly making him moan. I teased him by thrusting my tip in and out when I inserted myself in him. He grabbed the sheet of the bed moaning. I leaned down to his ear. "Did I hurt you?" I said placing my left hand on his hip and the other to keep myself up. He shakes his head and I kissed his neck thrusting in and out slowly.