𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12 ~𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝~

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
-----------
A couple of weeks

Karls pov:

"Im gonna go to the store do you want anything?" I asked dream walking out the door. "No thank you be safe" he said walking towards me kissing my head. I walk out and walked to the store. Dreams car was being worked on by sam. I walked in the store and bought what i needed. I paid and walked out. As i was walking i had a feeling someone was following me. I turned around and saw a black figure hide quickly. I turned around and started walking faster. I felt someone behind and in the corner of my eye the person was behind me following. I started running and headed to a alley. I came to a dead end and turned around to see the figure take something out of there pocket. I got a clear look at it to see they had a knife specifically a pocket knife. I take a second to look at there face a bit to know that the person was a male. I blocked the hit and pushed him off. I was gonna run when i felt him grab my ankles and pull me down. He turned me over and aimed the knife to my throat. I caught his hand and pushing it away from me. I moved my head to the left side for him to able stab the right side. The knife was stuck in the ground. And i looked at him to see that he wasn't a boy. It was a girl. She started punching me in the face i blocked some but she punched my nose and started choking me. I could feel that she broke my nose. I pulled her hood down and realized who it was. It was hannah. My sister. I saw her freak out. She release her hands from my neck and she got off of me and ran away. I saw someone approach me and started yelling. My hearing went muffled and my vision went blurry. I closed my eyes and it went dark.

A couple of minutes later

Karls pov:

I woke up in a strange house. I sat up and saw a little girl. "THERE AWAKE PAPA!" the little girl yelled. I heard footsteps walking down. I saw the little girl go to a room. I saw a man coming down from the stairs. He had dirty orange hair, dark orange eyes, and had a white strand of hair. "I see your up" he said walking towards me. I see the little girl come back with a drink. She handed it to me. I grab the cup and drank some. I saw her climb up on the couch i was on. "My name is Fundy" the man said grabbing my attention. "My name is Sally!" The little girl said climbing her way to make herself comfortable in my arms. "Im Karl...Karl Jacobs" I said with a smile on my face. "I cleaned up your wounds but i dont have anything for your broken nose other then the wrap thats making sure it wont bleed and stay in place" fundy said getting up and getting a med kit. He gets a bandage wrap and medical tape. He grabs my right arm gently and wraps it. "I can take you home if you like" he said placing the tape on the end of the wrap. "Of course if you dont mind" i said placing my arm down. He nods and takes me outside to his car. I sat in the back with his daughter. We pulled up at the driveway of the house.

Dreams pov:

I was worried for karl. Hes been out for a couple minutes close to an hour. I heard the door knock. I made my way to the front door and opened it. I see a man with karl. he was about my height his hair was a dirty orange color and his eyes a dark orange color. I see a little girl running up to me and hugs my leg. "Hello sir are you Clay?" he asked. "yeah thats me" I said guiding karl inside. "I wanted to talk to you about Mr.Jacobs" he said. I let him in and the little girl noticed patches. she kneels down and starts petting her. I closed the door behind me. "papa i'm hungry" the little girl said. "I was just about to make some dinner right now if you dont mind staying of course" I said looking at the man. he nods and the little girl jumps and giggles. I was looking up what to make and I chose to make spaghetti. I got the ingredients out and started putting the noodles in the pot. "Whats your name sir" I heard the little girl say to me. I kneel down to her height. "My name is Clay but you can call me Dream" I said smiling. "Whats your name ?" I asked. "My name is Sally! papa said my name is the same as grandmas" she said smiling. "sally go play with karl for a bit papa needs to talk to dream" he said walking my way. Sally nods and runs to karl. I stand up and face him. "The name is Fundy" He said smiling. "You can call me dream" I said back. 

Fundy basically explained how he found karl :)

Karls pov:

I was playing with sally when she pointed something out. "I like your necklace and rings" she said making me look at them. "Thank you" I said looking at her. "Where did you get them" she said walking on her knees closer to me. "I forgot where I got the necklace the rings my ex gave to me" I said looking at the rings. one of the rings had a "S" engraved on it that sap gave to me in the beginning of our relationship.My second I bought I had it engraved with a song name on it. It said "jubilee line"  on the inside. "I'm gonna go to the place where I got my ring engraved wanna come with me?" i said looking at her.she nodded and smiled. I get up and walked to Fundy. "can i take sally to the mall im gonna get my ring engraved" I asked fundy for permission. he nodded. I gave dream a kiss on his cheek and I guided sally outside. I closed the door behind me. I unlocked mine and dreams car. dream bought a new car because the car sam was working on dream let drista drive it to the store and someone smash the front to the point the glass broke. I helped sally get in the car. I buckled her up and close the door. I got in last. during the drive other to the mall I let sally watch videos on my phone. We arrived at the mall and I put the car in parked. I got out of the car and helped sally out. after she got out I closed the door behind me. I moved her in front of me and she grabbed my hand and we walked inside. we started walking to the jewelry store and was greeted by fans telling me congrats or asking me for a pic. "Its been a while Karl" the lady said. "Do you want your ring engraved again?" she asked. "yeah i want the ring that starts with the 'S' engraved on it." I said taking the ring off and took a piece of paper saying 'Sally'  on it. 

A couple minutes later after she finished engraving the 'ally' on the ring

Karls pov:

I got the ring back with the letters 'ALLY' engraved next to 'S' I looked at sally. "I wanted to give this to you a gift from me" I said kneeling down and grabbed a chain so she could wear it like a necklace. "THANK YOU KARL" she said hugging me.

karl drove himself and sally home. Fundy and sally left and went to their house and dream and karl watched some movies and cuddled eventually they both fell asleep.

                                                                        Chapter 12 completed

This took so long anyway hope you enjoyed <3

word count: 1367