𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 ~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥~

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

Still 5 days before the news

Karls pov:

I realized who sent it to me. It was... Ranboo. Why would ranboo be texting me about sapnap? I began typing.

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨(𝐛)

K: what do you mean?

A second later I get a message from him again.

R: just dont trust him he's either hiding something or doing something weird...

I replied with an ok and turned off my phone.

~The next day~

4 days before the news

Dreams pov:

I woke up to patches licking my cheek. I sat up and put her on the floor and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I saw patches going downstairs. After I brushed my teeth I went downstairs to see a note by karl.

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦,

𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 :)

- 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑙 :)

I read the note and felt myself blushing. Wait do I like karl? No im dating george. Then why do I feel like...like...I love him? Do I love karl? I thought. I went on my pc and joined discord. I see a vc filled with bad, sapnap, george, and ranboo. I joined the vc. "Hi dream" ranboo said. "Hi ranboo" i said back to him. "Dream I heard you met up with karl" bad said sounding like he was up to something. "What are you up to bad?" I said teasing him. "Oh nothing just wanted to see if what i heard was correct" he said sounding like he wanted me to say what i was think about. "You are correct but seriously what do you want bad" I said laughing under my breath. "So Dream have you heard anything about yk who" sap said interrupting bad. "Um no?" I said in a confused tone. "Anyway dream we need to talk" I heard a familiar voice. It was george. "Privately" he said. In which i agree and we're alone in a call. "Whats up george?" I said. "I wanted to ask you a question" george said but he didnt sound happy, sad, upset. "Uh yeah of course" i answered back confused. "What if someone was in a relationship and they were cheating on them with there best friend that is also in a relationship but they want to tell there lovers but both of them are scared they will be mad and wouldn't want to be friends anymore" he said trying to hint something but i wasnt getting it. "Honestly, I wouldn't know what to say to that and if that were me i would probably take a break from social media and hang out with a friend who is near where i live" i said still confused. "Oh ok bye dream" he said before i could say bye he ended the call.

Karls pov:

I was doing the dishes when I heard patches meowing and basically wanting my attention. After I finished the dishes i picked up patches and sat on the couch and was petting her. I check the time at it was 10 at night so i didnt move from my spot. I stayed there and eventually I fell asleep.

                 Chapter 3 completed

Sorry for not posting personal stuff was going on but heres chapter 3 now you gotta wait for 4 >:)

Word count: 568