𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11 ~𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤~

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭
𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐱?
𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞
------------------
𝐓𝐨𝐩- 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦- 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐥
------------------
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 :)
------------------

Dreams pov:

"Please babe tell me whats wrong~" karl moaned in my ear. From what he said made me horny. "Baby~ please~" he moaned again in my ear. I tried not to give in. "Dream~" he moaned my name in my ear and sure as hell i wanted to fuck him so bad to the point he couldn't walk and leave him marks so others know who he belongs to. "Please fuck me~" he moaned in my ear again but this time i placed my hand on his ass and started squeezing them hard enough to leave bruises of course not to the point it shows but where his ass would have a slight hand print from me grabbing and smacking it. "Mmm~" he moaned when i started squeezing his ass over and over. He started to take off my pants when i stopped him. I grabbed his face and made him look up. "You dont get what you want easily" i whispered in his ear and smacked his ass making in whimper. Not even a second later he started grinding on my lap. "Aww your that desperate for me to fuck you huh?" I said lifting his chin to face me. "You really want my attention huh?" I said making him face me. "Please fuck me..." Karl said whining. I picked him up and placed him on the bed. I took off this clothes including his underwear. I kissed him and pulled away. I stepped away from him and walked out of the room to get the "toys". I came back with a bottle of lube and a gag. I walked in the room to see karl wearing purple panties[𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧]. I looked at him and walked towards him i flipped him on his ass up. I put the gag in his mouth and lubed his hole. I lubed my member. I started teasing him with the tip going in and out. I heard him trying to moan but couldn't with the gag on.

Karls pov:

Dream started teasing me by going in and out. I heard him opening his phone and stopped. He pulled himself out of me. By the time he came back he had handcuffs. He handcuffed my hand to my back. I heard him again opening his phone. I heard the camera taking pictures. Soon he stopped taking pictures and started recording. I didnt what he was recording but when i realized he started thrusting in me. "Your doing so good for me" he said thrusting faster. He knew what my kink was. It being a praising kink. I knew his it was a begging kink. I felt my stomach tighten and not even a second later i came onto the bed. Dream started to thrust slower. I looked down to my thighs to see cum dripping down the inner side of them. I felt dream take himself out of me and heard him stopping something. At that moment i didnt care. I wanted dream i was desperate for him to fuck me. I heard dreams phone going off with text messages. He ignored them and flipped me on my back to face him. I saw him started recording again and he put his member in me again and started thrusting faster. I was about to cum for the second time. My legs were shaking and i was tired. I came and soon after dream came inside me. He took the gag off me and he picked me up and made me sit on his lap and un-handcuffed me. I grabbed dreams chest falling asleep. Dream picked me up and placed me on his chair. He was changing the sheets. After he finished he picked me up and placed me on the bed. He was beside me cuddling me and playing with my hair. "I love you" I said falling asleep. "I love you too" he said back kissing my head. I wake up to it being morning and saw dream next to me cuddling me. I saw his phone and picked it up. I saw him messaging sapnap. I saw the video i didnt need to click the vid to see it i saw the thumbnail to know he recorded fucking me. I felt myself get red. "You look so pretty when you moan and squirm" dream said sitting up and pulling me in between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me. "Did I make you feel good darling?~" he moaned in my ear. I covered my face with my hands.

                                                                   Chapter 11 completed

This one is short because i was having trouble with wattpad and im editing a vid for my youtube but hope you enjoyed <3

Word count: 800