Day One pt. 2

Hello everyone !! I hope you guys love this chapter

Okay, I think some of you guys already read a little bit because I accidentally press on published button yesterday. It's taking a while because I lost my phone wuaaa and I just found it after a day without a phone... it's a nightmare!

The mall is full of people

The mall is full of people. Most young people walk around the mall full of paper bags in their hands. The guys always hang out with their gang and sometimes tease the girls making the girls annoyed.

Jungkook and Taehyung walk side by side together. They went to Prada, Hermes, and LV. Taehyung only bought the things that look interesting to him. Now they walking to Gucci which is Taehyung's favorite brand.

Jungkook is a gentleman as he should carry all the paper bags even Taehyung insists he can carry them but Jungkook wants to do it to Taehyung. Jungkook also paid for all of Taehyung's things makes Taehyung uncomfortable with the price that's so huge.

All this time, Taehyung will use the card that's was given by his dad to go shopping. His dad will let him buy anything he wanted but this time because of Jungkook... he won't let Taehyung pay.

"In Gucci ... I want to pay !" Said Taehyung

"No !!! It's your favorite brand !! I can't let you pay " Jungkook said

"I don't care! You paid enough "

"What if I don't let you "

"Fight me," Taehyung said looking at Jungkook

Jungkook take Taehyung's wallet from Taehyung's pocket and take out the card and put in his pocket and gave Taehyung's wallet back to him

"Jungkook !!"

"Nope! Now I want to put the things first inside at the car while you can take a look for a while at Gucci " Jungkook said taking out his car key

"Alright .. what's your plan after this ?"

"Lunch "

"Oh yeah Okay hurry up "

"Okay "