My First 🔞

All of you need Namjesus and Hoby water AFTER this chapter ... Hehehehe

Enjoy

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

As I thought, Jungkook answered the call and put it on speaker. He put the phone right beside me.

"Hello ?? Tae ?"
.
.
.

"Hey Hyung- AHHHH"

I moaned loudly when I feel Jungkook already shoved his dick inside and thrust it slowly so that I can adjust to his size

"Tae ... HEY WHAT HAPPENED ?!"

"Oh n-nothing it's just my- Ngh partner surprised me with a-a fake cockroach"

I said as I press the mute button when Jungkook move inside me.

"Ahhh- FUCK Daddy" I moaned as Jungkook started to thrust inside me

"Tae .. did you know the time is now? It's getting late! Go back to your dorm"

Jungkook press the unmute button letting me to answered him back

"I-I ... fuck-Ngh I will after we-ah finish this"

"Hurry back ... after you finish, who gonna send you back ?"

Jungkook started to fasten his pace making me tilt my head back because of pleasure. His left hand stroked my dick giving me double pleasure.

I take a pillow to cover my moan but Jungkook take it back and signal me to answer my hyung

"W-What were you-ahh saying, hyung ?"

"Are you okay ? I'm asking you who gonna send you back to your dorm? Should I take you and send you back ?"

"N-NO ! He will send me b-back fuck"

"You cursed a lot .. are you okay ?"

"I-I'm Ngh- Fine like very Fine- hyung can y-you call me later because I-ahh I have to go to the w-washroom"

"Oh .. okay no need . I just want to check on you. You okay then it's okay for me. Take care okay ? And don't be late"

"Okay h-hyung"

"Bye"

"Bye-ahhh"

Right after the call ended, Jungkook pull his dick until his tip and slammed the whole of him in my hole at once.