Lets start again

Again sorry for the late update 😭😭😭 man I got busy and busier these days. Sorry guys ...

No One's POV

No One's POV

Taehyung gave way to Jungkook to come in. Jungkook's eyes still staring at Taehyung. Missing the younger.

"S-So .... what-" Taehyung got cut off by lips slammed onto his lips.

Taehyung quickly kiss Jungkook back and wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck. While Jungkook's hands-on Taehyung waist. They kiss for a while until they need to pull apart to breathe.

Jungkook caresses Taehyung's cheeks with a soft smile on his face. He rests his forehead on Taehyung and closes his eyes.

For Taehyung, he finally got the warmth he needed. He started to tear up. Jungkook noticed it he quickly cupped Taehyung's face to look at him.

"Hey, baby.. what's wrong ?"

"I-I'm Sorry ... *sob sob very very sorry "

"Shhh.. no it's my fault... I should talk to you first. I'm sorry baby ..."

"But I didn't listen to your explanation... I didn't trust you"

"Baby ... if I was at your place... I'm sure I did that too ... it's me. I'm sorry"

"No please don't say that," Taehyung said as he hugged Jungkook tightly missing him badly

"Tae..."

"Hmm ?"

"Let's start again .. let me finish my one month ... let me win you back-" Jungkook got cut off by Taehyung who's suddenly kiss him

"No need ... I don't want another month. I want you now .. "

"You want me ?"

"Always," Taehyung said as Jungkook pull him to kiss passionately.

Jungkook carry Taehyung to his room . Suddenly... there's a sound of a car outside of the house. Taehyung quickly pulled apart and look by the window. His hyung is here. He panicked and look at Jungkook.

"I don't care anymore"

"JUNGKOOK! No !!"

"No I won't leave you anymore .. let him know"

"Jungkook !! I- WTF ARE THEY KISSING ?!" Taehyung shouted when he saw his hyung and Jin hyung kissing outside of the house

They still kissing with their legs getting close and closer to the door.

"Well guess I'm lucky today," Jungkook said as he hug Taehyung's back

"Jungkook how did you- "

"They gonna fuck ... see ya tomorrow ?"

"How can you get out ?"

"When your hyung getting inside his room"

"And what if they not fucking in the room ?"