Responsibility

Hey guys !!
So is everyone already gotten their vaccine?
Just ask
Okay back to the story

Hey guys !! So is everyone already gotten their vaccine? Just ask Okay back to the story

Taehyung's POV

I open my eyes and look around . The room is hella awesome . Its dark and mostly black. I'm on the soft and huge bed- wait what

I'M ON A SOFT BED ?!
WHERE THE FUCK AM I !?!"

I jolted up from bed and quickly look at the mirror as I check something but I fell down right after I stand up .

"AH !"

Meanwhile with the Jeon,

The Jeons were chatting about Taehyung . Obviously, Jungkook's mum is the happiest person because all this time Jungkook just fucking people around .. he's a playboy indeed but Jungkook is actually a different person when he's with friends or family. Jungkook's dad always gave Jungkook the most attention on whatever Jungkook wanna do. He was also the one who taught Jungkook his way.

They are a healthy family . And also Jungkook's dad is the owner of Jeon Brand . Which is the most popular boxer's brand in South Korea now. Meanwhile, Jungkook's mom is the designer .

Jungkook's parents met during college too. His dad was in a senior year while his mom was in sophomore year. His mom got a huge crush on Jungkook's dad until she gave presents to him everyday. 5 years later, Jungkook's mom graduate and got a job at the Jeon. Back then Jeon just begin. She got surprised when one of the interviewers is the COO which is Jungkook's dad . They getting close sat by day by working together . And they got married and have Jungkook . They made love a lot but they just decided to have only one son because they want to give extra attention to Jungkook . Jin's family are their neighbor and Jin's mother is Jungkook's mother bestie . The others, (Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon) get close because of their family's company collab with Jungkook's dad's company. Taehyung never came to such meeting because he thought It was lame . Usually, he just hangs around with Jimin.

Jungkook smile at their parents who talk about their past days .. when they still dating. Suddenly they got interrupted by a maid came .

"Sorry to interrupt, sir but ... Urmm but I think Young master Jeon's lover fell down from the bed.. I don't sure because I can't get in the Young Master bedroom" she said making Jungkook quickly fun to his bedroom