Parking Lot 🔞

Let's Go !!!
Hope you guys enjoy it!

Let's Go !!! Hope you guys enjoy it!

No one's POV

The parking lot gets empty as everyone leaves the college. There's one black car at the hidden parking lot moving around nonstop ... if people saw this, they could only guess one thing...

Having se-

"AHHH JUNGKOOK-NGH" Taehyung moaned

Right now Taehyung is on Jungkook's laps as Jungkook thrust his length inside him. Why did Jungkook become hard of a sudden?
Well because of jealousy

//FLASHBACK//

All the classes have finished, everyone starting to pack their things to go back home, or some of them freshmen going back to the dorm.

Jungkook is walking happily to his boyfriend's class because he's excited to introduce him to his mother. He already got permission from Namjoon and Namjoon also decided to tell about Jungkook to his parents which are also Taehyung's parents.

When he was walking, he heard some girls talking about Taehyung that make him get interested

"I feel bad for him"

"Yeah he's been crushing on Tae for a long time"

"I heard the want to confess to Tae today... I don't think that's a good idea"

"What if- AH JUNGKOOK SUNBAE !" The girls stop gossiping and were startled when Jungkook was there with a furious face.

"Who's he ?"

"W-What ?"

"WHO.IS.THAT.BOY ?" Jungkook asked stern making the girls gulped

"U-urmm-"

"JUNGKOOK !!! Yah someone confesses to your bf !" Jimin shouted to Jungkook making him quickly run towards Taehyung's class.

When he arrived, he saw a boy who's looking down while Taehyung patting his back and smile softly.

"Sorry ..."

"No it's okay," the boy said and left

I walk to Taehyung.
"What is that ?"

"Nothing"

"Tae..."

"*sighed he just confessed to me but I reject him because I have this HOT boyfriend," he said making Jungkook wrapped around his waist

"You did a good job but I'm jealous !"

"Tsk... says the one who always got a confession from people," Taehyung said