Jungkook need attention

Short chapter but I'll double update today. The next update .. I'll update this evening or tonight.

P/s: I'm too busy with finishing her arts until she forgot about her update in Wattpad ... sorry

Hope ya'll enjoy it

No One's POV

"YOU FUCKED WITH MY BROTHER?!" Namjoon shouted to Jungkook again

"Correction... we're made love," Jungkook said tighten his arms which his hugging Taehyung who's sat on his lap

"But I called Taetae that night- Wait.... don't tell me.. Taetae..."

"Y-yes hyung" Taehyung stuttered

"Why are you cursing and hard to speak when I called you back then ?"

"Urmm..."

"You said your partner surprised you with a fake cockroach.. but now I know the truth which is you're with Jungkook"

"I-i" Taehyung look down blushing

"ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU GUYS WERE FUCKING WHEN I CALLED YOU ?!"

"Jungkook... dashi run run," Jin said making Jungkook quickly stand up and run. Namjoon chasing Jungkook around the penthouse.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK !!! YOU BASTARD !!!" Namjoon shouted making everyone laugh and pray for Jungkook's life

//TIME SKIP//
Taehyung's POV

Right now I'm walking to my second class because seven of us miss the first class. Last night, we all stay up late and end up waking up late this morning. Jin hyung gets furious knowing that he just miss the first class. They are all in the senior year except me and Jimin which is every class is important.

Last night, We lay on the couch in the living room since it's so big while chatting. Then, we all just fell asleep in the living room. This morning, I don't know how I end up cuddling with Jimin and Jimin cuddle me back. Our boyfriends get jealous after that. Yep, three of them with a not-so-happy look at us right after we wake up. Eventually, we made up.