I like you

Hey guys !!! I hope ya'll love this chapter!

Jungkook's POV

"Ahhh !! Oppa slow down !"

I didn't hear anything. My mind still imagines Taehyung with Bogum. How they interact with each other. When I saw Taehyung and Bogum being touchy make my mind go blank. I'm furious !!! Like very mad at him.

I speed my pace into animalistic to this bitch without caring how many times she has cumming.

"Oppa please Oh god too much !! Fuck Oppa I'm gonna cum again !"

Then I imagined Taehyung's face ... his innocent face looking at me and also the face he made when he gave me a handjob.

I cum .. in the condom. I take off the condom and throw it away in the trash. The bitch passed out on the floor. I wear my clothes and throw some money for her clothes that are ripped. I get out of the cleaner room and walk to my next class.

I sat next to Yoongi. He looks at me and Hoseok shakes his head.

"Satisfied ?"

"No," I said honestly

"You know Tae asked where are you just now," Yoongi said

"Tsk .. why he already get bored with Bogum ?"

"What's wrong with you ?? Are you okay or do you like Tae?"

Am I ?? Did I like him? Taehyung ... Kim Taehyung ?? My own best friend's brother ??

"Of course I'm not "

"Well Jungkook you can lie with your head but you can't lie with your heart," Hoseok said then continue his reading

Hoseok's words keep lingering on my head. Asking myself about my feeling for Taehyung ... truth why do I jealous him with Bogum ... but for the other bitches I don't care.

//TIME SKIP //

//TIME SKIP //

Finally, finish. I want to go to my house and lay on my bed.

When I exit the university, I saw Taehyung standing at the staircase. Waiting for someone.