Taehyung graduation

There's only left 2 chapters!!!

//TIME SKIP AFTER 4 YEARS//

"Taehyung sunbae, I like you ! Please accept me" a boy said closing his eyes

On the other side, Taehyung already used the confession from the juniors.

"Hey... you deserve a way better person. I'm sorry but I have already taken" Taehyung rejects him softly.

The boy got embarrassed and run away from Taehyung. Taehyung sighed heavily . Obviously, he's feel bad for the kid but he can't accept love from him .

Taehyung continues to arrange his books in the locker when someone suddenly hugs him from the back making him jolt up.

"YAH JIMINIE !!!"

"What ?! Sorry hehehe ... BITCH !!! WE GONNA GRADUATE TOMORROW !!!!"

"Hahaha you're too excited"

"Urmm .. who doesn't ? Duh !"

"Let's go !! Let's have fun"

"LET'S GO !!"

Taehyung and Jimin walk together happily. Minjae joins them later until they arrive at the hall.

Taehyung smile when he saw a message from his fiancé who's now the youngest CEO. Jeon Brand has gone wild after Jungkook take over. He is indeed are genius with his technique of business.

Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi already graduated 4 years ago and now they have already taken over their family's company. Jimin also already engaged Yoongi and Hoseok last week when they went on a date. Taehyung already lives permanently with Jungkook at his mansion . Yep indeed, after Jungkook told that he already proposed Tae, Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim quickly bought them a mansion.

Since then, Tae and Jungkook live together . Of course, they always fight but in the end, Jungkook will be the one who gives up and said sorry to Tae because he can't live without Taehyung's cuddle and kisses .

Even though, Taehyung already told everyone that he's engaged and showing his rings, most of them didn't believe him. It's not their fault because mostly his driver will send and fetch him from uni .. because Jungkook has meetings and work . So they didn't see Jungkook at all.

Jimin and Taehyung right now are eating at the cafeteria until... a girl came .. Taehyung's enemy, Irene .

"Kim Taehyung !"

"Bitch I'm your Sunbae ?" Taehyung said

"Do I look like I care! I warned you, stay away from my boyfriend !"

"Bruh Baekhyun never tell us that you're his girlfriend . And btw he's the one who keeps coming to Tae" Jimin said

"You think you that great, huh? STAY.AWAY.FROM.HIM !! You think the heartthrob of the school will like you huh! Dream on !"