The beauty within ourselves

One can always stand in front of a mirror and examine their physical features, paying close attention to every part of their face and physique. Can they, however, see their own personality? Can they see how nice they are? They won't be able to tell how outstanding a person is merely by looking at them, and neither will others. 

We are accustomed to focusing on physical qualities rather than abstract aspects, therefore we don't always recognize and appreciate how good of a person we are. We have the tendency to be hard on ourselves and heavily compare ourselves to others. That, however, should not be the the case . Why? Because each person has their own purpose, everyone is unique and possess a special gift that they may not even be aware of and are yet to discover.

Sometimes all a person needs to do is uncover their genuine self rather than trying to look like someone else because they are " the beauty standard." Physical beauty has never been and will never be the criterion of beauty. The beauty criterion is based on a person's internal beauty.
What a lovely and compassionate nature they have. You can appear to be a doll on the exterior, but if your soul is dark and you treat people awfully, you're just like a pretty sea shell, empty on the on inside . When the world fully understands how true beauty works, it will undoubtedly improve and become a better place.  A happier place . 

We can all make a difference if we learn to love and appreciate ourselves. It may appear challenging at first, but after you learn to love yourself, you will notice that you are a hundred times more beautiful than you were before.
You'll see that certain physical characteristics have been homogenized to be the "nice ones." Yours, though, are as lovely. Of course, loving your gorgeous soul and having the attitude to help and empathize with others makes you the most incredible being to have exist.