Objects

Is she just confident or is she just a whore ?
We can never guess why a woman dresses a certain way.
Similarly, when dressed modestly, "are you going to church?" These are the kinds of questions you get when you're just trying to dress modestly. So why is that women avoid wearing clothing that is a little too exposing in public for fear of getting cat-called? Why is it that if a lady with large breasts wears a v-neck, she is accused of purposefully dressing provocatively?"It's just how males are; it's in our nature to be sexually attracted to women dressed in a certain way, and we'll cat-call them." Is that, in fact, the reason? It is clear to me that not all guys are responsible for such behavior. A woman can walk down the street wearing shades, her hair in a tangle, and a huge baggy top and baggy jeans and still be cat-called. So it's not the clothes they're wearing that compel guys to act this way. It appears that they like making women feel uncomfortable, as evidenced by their heinous behavior.The excuse "that's just how men are" is invalid because there are a significant number of men who can be classified as gentlemen because they are always respectful to women.
So, no, it isn't just the way men are. A man's behavior clearly reflects his mental health and some men refuse to believe that they're not okay.

So it's not the clothes that are the issue; it's simply being a woman. It's heartbreaking, but it's the truth. The limitations of being a woman are significant, and finding solutions is difficult.