Being a young woman

Being a Young Woman in a world full of resentment and envy is like being stuck in a boat in an aligator-infested lake it's as if you're deeply involved in a dangerous game.
One can be despised simply for being oneself, especially by other young women. What a shame.

When a woman dislikes another without being given a reason to do so, she's being envious.
Again, it's so sad that women have to compete with one another.
Imagine a world in which all women were genuinely proud of the success of others; it sounds lovely.
Don't be that person who gossips about other women for no reason.
Also, do not consider such people to be your friends. Because if they say bad things about other women, they will say bad things about you as well.

A woman will dislike you because she sees something in you that she cannot see in herself. They notice that you are self-assured, and they could never be like you. They see that you're kind and genuine, and they know that they can't be like that as well. So what they do is harbor resentment toward you.
We frequently say that men are dangerous to women, but the most dangerous threat to a woman is another woman.
Someone who lacks self-esteem will undoubtedly pick on someone who does.
Someone who acts as if they're your friend but then tries to bring you down behind your back lacks self-love because time is precious and they're wasting it by gossiping about you.
You're glowing because you're unbothered and minding your own business. Allow no one to get to you.

A word of advice: no matter how mean a girl is to you, always be kind to her. "Kill 'em with kindness," as the famous saying goes. This will protect both your peace of mind and your mental health. People who are filled with envy and animosity towards someone may be going through a phase of self-hatred, so always be kind.