Balance

Social media. What can i say?  It's a really scary place . Have you ever taken so many photographs and you don't like any of them? Or you fall in love with a photo and the moment you post it, you notice so many flaws in yourself; well, let me explain why this happens.
When you look at yourself in your phone gallery, you realize it is only accessible to you. So the picture is only visible to you, and you like it.
However, when you post it on social media, you know that it will be seen by hundreds of people. You are aware that it is vulnerable to criticism, so your mind tricks you.Your mind tricks you and forces you to look for "flaws" in yourself that aren't even there but that you believe others will notice. As a result, you delete the image.
If you actually think about it, it's quite unhealthy that you can't post a picture on social media without feeling anxious about it.
What's the difference between a man posting a shirtless photo and a woman posting a bikini photo?
She will be teased and labeled inappropriate for exposing too much skin. This is not a comparison of men and women, but rather an attempt to see if there is any correlation. Men will almost certainly sexualize her, so what is left? Other females. You might think that the women will back her up. But you're mistaken. They're going to slut shame her. So, how is she going to win?
I'll say it again: social media is terrifying. Especially for young women who have a lot more growth to go through.
Remember, you don't owe anyone anything. You don't have to post frequently, and you don't have to be online all the time. When people say "deleting anyone who's inactive," it's a very toxic behavior. So you know what? They're doing you a favor because you don't need people like that anywhere.
People always say that finding balance in your life will lead to a happier future, and I wholeheartedly agree. You cannot be concerned about meeting any social media standards. I have to admit that social media has become a part of reality, and it has aided some people in their development. However, if you are not in a good place outside of social media, you should start working on that. This can be accomplished simply by doing something that will bring you without any connection to social media.