Doing things at your own pace

Seeing someone your age achieve things while you're still stranded somewhere may be quite stressful. You're under pressure because you're thinking to yourself, "How am I not accomplishing things yet, I need to hurry." You, on the other hand, do not. You don't have to rush because your life is not the same as someone else's.

If you see someone your age or younger accomplishing what you want to do, congratulate them. Happiness will come to you if you are happy for others' success. Instead of envy, look at them as a source of inspiration. Look at them and think to yourself, "They're my age and they did it, therefore I can, and I will."
Time moves at a breakneck pace, but so do our actions.
This relates to not putting oneself down by comparing yourself to others. You will be able to accomplish things at your own pace rather than needing to rush to keep up with others. This is true not only for achieving goals, but also for healing. Some people heal faster than others; all you have to do now is take your time and you'll see that you've improved or succeeded.

Being heartbroken or hurt multiple times by someone you care about is draining and can have a negative impact on your mental health. This is true for family members, boyfriends, and even friends. We often wonder what we did wrong or what we did to deserve this pain. Never, however, blame yourself. This is because someone's mental health may be deteriorating, causing them to become aggressive, distant, and unable to communicate effectively without their knowledge. They hurt you, and you're left alone. What happens next?
There is nothing wrong with giving people second chances, or even third, fourth, or fifth chances. However, when the same actions are repeated and you continue to be hurt, you will realize when enough is enough.
When you realize you've reached that breaking point, you don't feel the need to go back to this person, and you don't feel the need to forgive this person. That's when you'll notice a heavy weight lifted from your chess. You'll be healed. You might not notice it right away, but you will after a while.
Don't try to rush your healing from any type of hurt; you won't be able to hold your grief forever; the right time will come.