Not Quite Famous

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan out, shuddering as I feel hands grip my hips. I slowly open my eyes, slightly blinded by the sun.

Ugh, what time is it?

I sigh out, rubbing my eyes but freezing when I get pulled back against someone's chest, their arms sneaking beneath my hoodie. I gasp and shiver from the cold fingers that trail against the side of my waist and hip and I snap my eyes open.

"Morning sweetheart." I whimper as Duncan moves my hair from my neck, trailing a finger against it as he chuckles behind me.

"Duncan..." I shiver, my back flush against his chest as he runs his hand across my stomach and toying with my pants before slipping his hand beneath the waistband.

"You're so warm and sound so cute." Duncan growls lowly and I grab his hand before he could do anything further.

"No." I stutter out, breathing heavily and I pull his hand away. Duncan turns me around and hovers over me, his hair all messed up from sleep.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself." He breathes out, holding my hip. I couldn't help the blush as Duncan trails a finger across my cheeks, down my neck and across my collarbones. I shudder and Duncan smirks at my reaction.

"We, uh we need to get up." I mumble out and Duncan nods as I gently push him back. I head for the bathroom and I grip the sink as I try to calm my racing heart. I hear the cabin door open and close signally Duncan had left and I screech out.

"What the fuck!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe Duncan did that." I blush heavily, hiding my face in my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe I did that." Duncan facepalms as he sighs. "She was just so cute I couldn't help it. Shit, I need to get a grip."

"What did I do?" Duncan glares at the camera. "Like I'm going to tell you jack shit." He sighs and drags a hand down his face.

"I think she hates me now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright campers! Enough beauty sleep! It's time to show us what you're made of!" I jump in the bathroom as I was brushing my teeth and I quickly get dressed to meet Chris at the large amphitheatre.

"(Y/n)!" I look up and see Gwen waving at me and I head over to the bleachers to sit with her. "Morning sleepyhead. How was your night?" Gwen whispers, grinning suggestively and I glare at her. "Woah, did something happen? When I woke up, you and Duncan were sleeping peacefully."

"The guy went "feral" in the morning." I air quote and I know Gwen knew what I meant. "Said he "couldn't help himself"."

"That fucking prick! I swear if he did anything-"

"-he didn't. I stopped him before things went further."

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry."

"No it's ok. I should've kept to my word. Guys only want one thing." I sigh out and I look over to see Duncan walking up to the bleachers. He smiles at me but I look away, frowning.