The Ex-Files (Part 2)

(y/n) - your name

(d/n) - daughters name (I'm too lazy to come up with a name)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I ought to fucking kill you for the stunt you just pulled!" I scream out, Chris shrieking in fear as he ran away from me while I chased him around the confused cast. "Come back here you fucking piece of shit! (d/n) was crying because of you!" I seethe and Chris hides behind Chef who gulps in fear as I stood in front of him.

"I'm sorry (y/n)! I promise I won't do it again!"

"I'll make sure you don't!" I jump at him but I suddenly get pulled back, arms locked around my waist as I was lifted. "Duncan!" I hiss as he simply carries me away while I kicked my legs, trying to get him to let me go. "Let me go! Let me at him!" I glare at Chris and he shudders.

"As much as I would love to see you fight, we don't want to wake up (d/n) with your screaming." I look over at (d/n) who was sleeping soundly on Owens's stomach since he was sitting down on the ground. 

"Who are you kidding, girl can sleep through an apocalypse and be completely fine!" I exclaim.

"Yeah and she gets it from you." I whip my head at Duncan as he just gives me a loving smile. "Sweetheart, I love you but don't kill your uncle."

"Fine..." I huff out, arms crossed as Duncan carries me like a child back to his group as the cast split up after the challenge was explained. "Are you going to put me down?"

"Nope." Duncan chuckles as he throws me over his shoulder and I sigh out, seeing Owen pass my sleeping child to Chef.

"You hurt her, I hurt you Chef and I WILL call your grandmother." I seethe and Chef visibly pales when I mention his grandmother.

"Ma'am yes Ma'am!" He salutes me and I nod as Duncan runs with me on his shoulder to the entrance of Area 51 which was surrounded by electrical barbed wire. I get set down behind a boulder with everyone else.

"Wait, why am I here? I'm not a player. I can go back to the plane-"

"-no!" I gasp as I get tugged back before I could get hit with a laser, feeling unfamiliar arms around my waist and I look up to see Alejandro had saved me.

"Shit thanks man." I brush his hands off and he nods at me as I stand with Duncan who was silently mad. "I think it's too late for me to go back..."

"Only way is forward." Duncan says, picking up a rock and getting everyone to do the same when he explained his plan to get to the barbed wire without getting toasted alive. I managed to run across, walking into Area 51 through the open doorway safely.

"Huh..." I shrug, watching the boys make it across. I wince as Owen gets zapped and flies over, some giant tube sucking him into the ground like in Willy Wonka. "Well, that was a coincidence..." I look over to see the girls made it across, Gwen holding the door open and I run over to catch it before it closes.

"Wicked! We beat the other team."

"Yeah... maybe not bestie." I chuckle and she looks over, shrugging her shoulders as she drapes an arm around mine. The cast chats it out and I see a camera, narrowing my eyes at it. "Chris, you better be keeping my daughter safe." I hiss out. 

Everyone runs around, trying to find some sort of physical alien proof while I was searching for an exit. I manage to find myself at a scene where Tyler was kicking some giant metal box, Alejandro catching a small glowing tube that falls over from the top. He walks away, leaving Tyler to continue being a dumbass and I catch up to him.