CHALLENGE 1 (KAGEHINA)

+same time when suga did his challenge+
"Shoyo!" Kageyama shouted , he was in the shower , Hinata outside at the living room. "Shoyo?" Kageyama shouted again, dumbfounded because his orange head didn't reply . "Shoyo! Could you help me pick out some clothes ? I forgot." Kageyama shouted again , failing to get a response again .
(Hinata POV)
"Sorry kags.." Hinata whispered to himself , wondering why did he even agree to do the challenge.
(Kageyama POV)
Kageyama finally gave up to shouting for Hinata, wondering if he went out and forgot that Kageyama was still at home . The latter had no choice so he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom. "Shoyo?" He spoke in a gentle voice . (SHIT . HES OUT HERE. ) Hinata thought when he saw Kageyama from the television reflection . "Shoyo? What's wrong ? Why are you ignoring me ?" Kageyama asked quietly . +hinata put the phone at the kitchen shelf lol+ . Hinata quickly stood up and went to the bathroom and locked the door . "Shoyo! What's wrong?" the latter shouted as he chased after the orange head , worried something bad happened. "Go away!" Hinata shouted . "Babe, what's wrong ?"
Kageyama asked softly , still with the towel on his waist . +oop+ .  Hinata finally gave up and walked out , pouting , "it was supposed to be a challenge..." muttering some other things that uh, no one could hear . Kageyama sighed and went to the room to slip on some clothes .+finally+ .  "Sho, come here." Kageyama said as he opened his arms , motioning Hinata to go and hug him, which Hinata did . The orange head snuggled his head into the setter's chest . Hianat suddenly sat up and went to the shelf to stop the recording.
————————————————————————
I'm so sorry for not posting . It's 2 in the morning here . T^T . Anyways , sakuatsu next bc my telegram friends requested that , yes tsum-tsum I didn't forget .