CHALLENGE 1 (BOKUAKA)

+I'm kinda dead rn, like stress from my fam and all but I'll try to post more :)+

          Akaashi really didn't want to do the challenge. Well not because he knew that Bokuto would go into his emo mode, in fact he found it cute. But the fact that well, little known to people, Bokuto had slight anxiety. The ex-setter certainly knew that well, his boyfriend was very sensitive and, observant.

          Akaashi doesn't want to trigger a panic attack, which is why he didn't really want to do the prank. The last time the owl head had a panic attack, it took the latter almost an hour to assure and calm him down. It wasn't that Akaashi doesn't want to deal with Bokuto's emo modes or panic attacks, he just didn't feel like it.

         Regardless he already had agreed and couldn't do anything else. He took a quick glance at clock, (almost 4:30, I should start with dinner.)
~TIMESKIP~
          "HEY HEY HEYYY" A familiar grey and black haired head appeared, "AGAASHEIII IM BACK!!" Silence. "Keiji?" slight worry laced in the owl head's voice "Where are you?...."
Oh how so did Akaashi wanted to turn around, but he sort of wanted to see Bokuto's reaction.
          Unbeknownst to him, the owl head had found him in the kitchen stirring the pot of curry. Gentle but strong arms were wrapped around the latter's waist. Akaashi jumped sightly, feeling the arms. "Keiji? Did something happen? Did I do something?" Bokuto whispered quietly into the former setter's ear, "O-oh, you don't feel like talking today? It's ok, I'll be in the room if you need me." The ravenette smiled softly as he knew that he would have days where he prefered to be alone in which the bi-coloured make respected.
But of course he would not leave his boyfriend in the room alone after a long training, "Kou? Are you there?" he yelled from the kitchen. Some crashes were heard before Bokuto stood before him, smiling. "Yes, my love?" "Kou! What did you break this time?" Akaashi spoke worriedly as he scanned the other carefully for any injuries. "HAHAHA. Don't worry Keiji! I'm Bokuto! I'm fine!" The owl head boasted loudly, "So what happened? You weren't talking just now." "O-oh-" Akaashi had forgotten about the challenge, "it was a challenge Kou, I'm fine."
"That's good. You aren't hurt yes? Keiji, don't do that again ok? You scared me"
"Yes Kou, I understand~"

+dang sorry for them late updates I've been a little overworked and tired~ next ship has a slight twist~+