CHALLENGE 1 (ENNOTANA)

+sup yall 🤭 hope yall enjoying them stories+
          Ennoshita sighed as he ended the call, hoping things would end well for Yamaguchi. He stood up from the sofa and walked towards the man who called him, "Yes, Ryu?" "Help me taste this." "Ok."
          Was that conversation dry? Yes. Unfortunately that was how some of their conversations went on in their lives. Tanaka maybe be very energetic but sometimes he needs a recharge too, where he needs Ennoshita's attention and care. That happened to be today.
          (Should I start the challenge? But he seems in a bad mood... what if—) "Chikara! Are you there?" "O-oh, sorry..." The black haired looked at his lover quietly. "What's wrong?"
          (I should ignore him now.) Ennoshita turned towards the refrigerator and took out a drink, opening it and gulped down the whole can by himself. "Woah!- Chika, you know that's alcohol right? Your alcohol intake is not that high!-" The latter quickly snatched the can out of Ennoshita's hands and pushed him out of the kitchen. "That was very dangerous! Don't do that again please." Silence. "Chika... are you mad about what happened on Monday? I said already-" Upon hearing Tanaka bring up the upsetting matter, he turned and left, sudden tears rolling down his face.
What happened you may ask? As you all know, Tanaka is a physical trainer at a gym (well at least for this AU ok i forgot what his job was) And when Ennoshita came over one day to pick the latter up, only to see this beautiful girl, about her twenties, all over Tanaka who seemed, unbothered?
Of course the being the more calmed one of the couple, he merely turned around and stomped off, tears in his eyes.
Back to the present, tears streamed down Ennoshita's face, thinking back to what happened on Monday. When that girl who is definitely prettier and maybe smarter than he was, a high school valedictorian, all over his husband. " Ryu-kun~ why don't you come over tonight?~ I can make dinner for you~ I'm better than that husband of yours~", was what she said. Yes Tanaka seemed uncomfortable, but he did nothing!..
         "Chika.. open the door please?" The mentioned man knocked on the door Ennoshita locked himself in, voice soft and gentle, "I'm sorry.. please forgive me!" Of course, Ennoshita opened the door, sniffling quietly as he let the latter hug him. "Just.. don't do it again okay?" "Yes. I promise!"
         Perhaps the challenge wasn't so bad after all...