CHALLENGE 1 (IWAOI)

Oikawa was really excited to do the challenge. It gave him a reason to make his beloved Iwa-chan angry and have a back up excuse. He was kinda, a little mad and annoyed that his Iwa-chan has been working till late into the night without telling the brunette at all. And he heard from a "friend", by a "friend" i mean close to stalking that guy to find out. Anyways, he heard that well, this new worker in his Iwa-chan's office was being really close to him, like the kind of, annoying clingy brat close. Only he could do that to his Iwa-chan!
Oikawa huffed, the sixth time the spiky-haired male had rejected the idea of going on a date. (Just you wait Iwa-chan. Im gonna watch you suffer with me ignoring you.) the brunette thought to himself, setting the phone in a corner of the living room, knowing that Iwaizumi would be home in 15 minutes.
~TIMESKIP~
"Tōru! I'm home!"
Iwaizumi was home, time to start his challenge, Oikawa guessed. "Tōru?" it was a questioning but slightly worried voice from the spiky haired brunette, "Tōru, where are you babe?" The spiky haired male walked out from the foyer (the smoll area where the door is?) and saw Oikawa just lazing on the couch, watching the television.
"Tooru? What's wrong?" Iwaizumi walked towards the setter and petted his head, causing Oikawa to almost purr under the touch of the calloused hands. Regardless, he stood up and moved to the kitchen without thinking, regretting as he realised he was trapped. "Tooru~ what's wrong baby?" Iwaizumi said in a flirty voice, after realising the camera in the corner because- light reflection baby- anyways. "I-Iwa-chan? Why are you talking like that?" A scared voice rose, never hearing this voice from Iwaizumi, Oikawa got scared.
          "COME HERE BABY~~" Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa and somehow brought him to the couch and start tickling him. "Tell. Me. What are you planning?" Iwaizumi smirking as he saw the setter laughing. "I-Iwa-chan stop- I- HAHAHAHA STOP- PLEASE" Oikawa wheezed, hands covering his sides to "protect" him from getting "attacked" by his lover, "OKAY- OKAY IM SORRY- IT... IT WAS A PRANK." Oikawa pushed Iwaizumi to the couch, straddling him. "How did you know?" Oikawa pouted. "The camera dumbass."
         "Hey! What happened to 'baby' or 'Tooru' ???" The setter pouted once more, making the latter laugh and giving him an ekismo kiss, foreheads touching. "Yes yes, you big baby~"
         "But I'm your big baby~"

~END~

+hey hey hey guys!! So unlucky me caught covid. but thanks to you guys, WE HIT 1K READS!!!! So ofc I'll give y'all the selfie :) lauv y'all <3+