CHALLENGE 1 (DAITERU)

+ Hi hi! Zenn here again! How are the stories so far? Please do tell me in the comments if you have any suggestions for challenges! I'll try not to make them angst— enjoy this story!+

          "Seriously?! You want to go out with her again?! To the church? She's not the only one who is Christian if you wanna see!"
"Yuu, it's not a big deal—" "Of course its not! To you!" Terushima was mad, I mean, he was never in good terms with that girl, especially after she was a homophobic and targeting his boyfriend. "You don't even talk to her! Why would you even go?" Desperation in his voice, that Daishou didn't like the girl, or even wanted to know her more. "Because.. I feel bad i rejected her.." Daishou softened, looking down. "Fine, it starts at 3, yes?" Terushima scoffed, glancing at the clock, "go, I'm fine. Just be back on time for.... Dinner." With that, the blonde locked himself in their bedroom, breaking down after hearing the main door close. He didn't know what to feel, hurt? mad? sad? It was the day of their anniversary. 3rd anniversary to be clear, Terushima had planned for a day out, but then that happened. He bawled his eyes out, before falling asleep beside the door, tired from all the crying.

~ TIMESKIPP ~

"Yuu? Yuuji~ Im home!"
Silence. Terushima was home, just making dinner... and doing the challenge. He was still hurt, he didn't know what to do, those words ringing in his head, 'i felt bad i rejected her..' those words had hurt him, for him, he had to ask Daishou out 4 times before he finally agreed, why did he not feel bad for rejecting the faux blonde?.
          "Yuuji! What's wrong?" The snake-like man had wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, before getting it smacked away. "What's wrong? Wait, jeez, are you still mad about Mia? Why do you always get so—" Daishou was interrupted, "Because it's like I don't exist anymore! When i wake up, you're gone! When i go to bed, you're not even home yet! Weekends are the worst! I see every other couple spending time together but you're always out with your friends!-" Terushima's voice cracked, "Its like... Its like you don't love me anymore...." He sobbed, crumbling onto his knees, it was rare to see him cry like this, it truly had hurt him.
          "Hey... I'm sorry... Please forgive me, I... I prepared something for you..." Daishou spoke gently and softly, pulling Terushima up. He got down on one knee, pulling out a dark blue velvet box, "I know this is very sudden but I went out with Mia today to get you a ring. Terushima Yuuji, you were the one who picked me up when i fell, the one with me through high school. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, will you marry me?"
          Tears flowed down the blonde's cheeks, "Yes! Oh my god!" His hands flew to cover his mouth in shock, as the ring slipped on his fingers, he hugged the latter tightly.

~END~

+hope yall enjoyed thissss-