CHALLENGE 1 (KIYOYACHI)

+886 READS? DAMN THANKS- IF WE HIT 1K ILL DO A MIRROR SELFIE REVEAL <3 anyways~ enjoy~+
          Yachi was very very nervous. I mean, who could blame her? Dating the goddess Kiyoko Shimizu is really a big thing and she's so popular and pretty that- Okay, thats for another stroy. But Yachi was still nervous nonetheless, she thought of many many many different outcomes of doing the challenge.
             You really can't blame her, she just had anxiety and the importance of perfection in her genes. And to her it seemed that she and Kiyoko have been drifting apart due to Kiyoko having more work at the architectural department in her company. Which caused them both stress, even though Kiyoko is doing most of the work. Considering this is Yachi's first relationship, much more with a girl, normal for her to be antsy right?
            But she just has this thing in her head that screams "don't do it, you'll drift the distance between you two apart even more!!!" Regardless, she decided to do the challenge and told the thing to shut up.
She had just finished setting up the camera when the sound of the door unlocking was heard.
"Nothing bad happen please." She begged quietly to the nonexistent people, who would only see the video after she had the outcome.
"Welcome home Shimizu!" She spoke, quietly hoping that her lover wouldn't notice the slight tremble in her voice that always appeared when she was lying or nervous. "Hey Hitoka." Her lover replied curtly, different from her usual soft and gentle reply. (Oh shit, i forgot... okay I'll just keep quiet from now on) Yachi thought to herself."Hitoka? Where are you?" Kiyoko asked, not used to not seeing her lover walking to the door and greeting her. This made her worried, but she somehow pushed it away.
Yachi wanted to peek but was worried it would ruin the challenge so she decided to walk out of the room to grab water as her excuse. Little did she know, the black haired female was right outside the door when Yachi wanted to open the door.
"Eek!" The blonde squeaked, startled at seeing her lover's face right at the door. "Oh, so you would finally speak now? What's wrong Hitoka? You seem,,,very scared of me. Did i do something?" The latter asked, concern rising in her voice. "E-" she put her hand on her mouth, shook her head and walked away, Yachi almost failing the challenge already.
"Hitoka! Seriously what's wrong?" The sense of urgency and concern rising rapidly. "O-oh... it's just a challenge... PLEASE DONT GET MAD AND LEAVE O- OR-" the blonde was on the brink of stating many reasons of why she did that when a pair of arms wrapped around her, she snuggled into the warmth and smiled. "It's okay, you got me really worried.."

~END~

+ the views have been dropping :( anyone got any ideas why? We are close to 1k too! 935 views! Im rlly grateful for whoever who stuck around for long enough to read this chapter. I hope you enjoy the many other chapters and books i will write in the future~~+