Make Him Jealous

Annabeth was mentally exhausted by lunch time. She had spent History and P.E in a daze as she recounted over and over Chem with Percy. He was literally a dreamboat. So handsome and funny and though he was stupid very adorable and genuine...

Ugh, so this is what Piper’s thoughts were like? She loved her best friend but couldn’t stand one more minute thinking like that.

So she shouldered her bag and marched into the lunchroom, determined to put all Percy thoughts aside. Her grey eyes scanned the room for her friends. They weren’t in their usual spot then where on earth...

She finally found the trio, seated at the football table, where all the players and their girlfriends sat. Hazel was happily clinging to her boyfriend Frank, while Calypso was eating. A lot. And Piper, well Piper was gesturing to her wildly for her to join them.

Grudgingly Annabeth slid into a spare seat between a player and Calypso.

“So what’s this?” Annabeth asked, spearing a carrot and sending Piper a suspicious look.

“Oh well when these hunks invited us over I couldn’t resist” she gushed in a very un-Piper way. The other Piper would punch them all in the face and go shoplifting as anger management. Annabeth prefered the latter.

“Uh huh” Annabeth glared at the guy next to her who was eying her up. Then she glanced around the room at large and found the soccer boy’s table. Percy and Jason were there, sending livid looks at their table. When Annabeth looked over Percy gave her a sad look and went back to his food. She could almost hear her heart drop.

“Piper, Calypso, a word?” Annabeth asked, smiling sweetly. Then she grabbed them both forcibly and dragged them away. She wouldn’t let sweet Hazel who was happy with her boyfriend get involved. Once a fair distance away she turned on them. “What the actual hell?!”

Piper’s sweet expression fell like honey dripping from a pot. “I know they are total blockheads. This time it wasn’t my idea it was Calypso’s actually.” They both raised eyebrows at their caramel haired friend.

“Well unlike you two I have had plenty of boy experience, too much actually” she shuddered. “But anyway from my accidental four months at a boys school I have learned that if there’s one way to get a boy’s attention it’s jealousy.” She folded her arms. “I thought that’s what you guys wanted.”

“Look Caly, this is really sweet and all but why can’t we just sit with the boys?” Piper pleaded.

Calypso shrugged. “Fine. But you both know this is the way to make them crush on you - hard.” She returned to the table.

Annabeth and Piper faced each other. “I really don’t want to do this” the blonde admitted.

“Neither” the brunette sighed. “But I do think she’s got a point. Try it?”

“Try it. I mean, what have we got to loose.” They followed Calypso.

Little did they know they had everything to loose.

I'm so sorry for not updating! But in my defense I have been super busy.

Hope you like the chapter folks! I would love for this story to be all sugary sweet but hey, I'm a sucker for drama.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If any of you would like to create a cover for this story I would love you forever. The image I have now is temporary and quite bad, considering that's actually Reyna not Calypso in it. So if you would like to comment down below or message me. The person who does will get a dedication AND a special one time only one shot with the ship of their choice.

QOTC: Which godly parent would you like to have? I'd like to have Hecate because then I could go all magicy and manipulate the mist which would be super cool.

Thanks bundles

H E R E C O M E S T H E S U N
(sophie)