24 Fancy

"Five?" Cheon Sojin exclaimed.

Eunra peacefully sips the tea in front of her.

"I thought we were to pick one, at most two for the company."

"They are of different genres, also, I am not the only one that has to verify the picks. I have my brother and a bunch of our grandfather's advisors." Eunra smiles elegantly. "I already have immense power to be able to pick five out of thirty students in the class."

Eunra looked at Cheon Sojin's frantic face that she was trying her best to hold it down.

"Miss Cheon. Were you expecting something else?"

"No... but... who... will be the five?"

Eunra puts her cup down, flips her folder and hands Cheon Sojin the confirmation paper.

Cheon Sojin reads the paper, her eyes rolled big. There must be something sneaky about this decision.

"Joo Seokhoon, Joo Seokkyung, Ha Eunbyeol, Yoo Jenny, Lee Minhyuk?"

Cheon Sojin looked at Eunra, in disbelief.

"Yes. Any problem?"

Cheon Sojin holds in her anger and squeezes a smile, putting the papers down.

"Joo Dan Tae is in this? Why the Joo twins and also why Jenny and Minhyuk? They are barely half as capable the other three!"

Eunra smirked. She stared back at Sojin, startling Sojin a little.

"So you are suggesting me, just choose your daughter Ha Eunbyeol, Ms Cheon?" Eunra spoke in a stern voice.

"No... I didn't exactly mean that..." Sojin awkwardly laughed.

Eunra smiled, just as she thought. All of these Hera people just wanted benefits for themselves. Well. The Jung twins wouldn't exactly do so.

"Ms Cheon," Eunra spoke, as she sips on her tea again. "Do you know why there would a high chance your daughter wouldn't pass the test?"

Cheon Sojin had her eyes enlarged, in shock. The last thing she wanted to hear is that Eunbyeol would not pass.

She tried to smile and asked Eunra. "Why?"

"Because she is stealing my man. And calling me a...slut. Be careful to teach your daughter not to be like that. Or maybe it's, in her blood?" Eunra hinted, smirking.

The school bell rung.

Eunra looks to the clock, without waiting for Cheon Sojin's reply, she puts her cup down and walked out of the Principal's office. "Thank you Ms Cheon for your offer today. Please prepare these five students? We will meet them two weeks later in front of the board members." Eunra smiled gracefully, with a little slyness.

She walks out, her heels tapping on the floor, echoing down the halls.

As she leaves the halls of Chung Ah, students of Chung Ah were just about to leave the school. They were of course, in awe of her beauty and aura.

"Wah, really daebak. How can be someone be this beautiful." The students discussed behind her, they followed her out the halls. But to their shock was what was at the driveway right outside the halls.

Two Lamborghinis drove into the school.

One burgundy and one velvet.

"Hello sister," Eunbaek smiled and embraces Eunra as she exits Chung Ah, towards their rides.

"How did you know I wanted my burgundy today?" Eunra smiled.

"Twins connect." Eunbaek smiled.