69 Expose

"This will be the end of our dreadful past." 

"Who is this beautiful lady?" Eunbaek spoke behind Eunra, who in her chic black gown, accentuated her seductive figures. She stood before the massive mirrors in her bathroom, fixing the rings on her hand.

She was glistening.

But when she turned herself to see her brother, she couldn't help but feel a scorching pain in her heart once again.

Eunbaek was in a wheelchair.

And behind him was Minseok, pushing him in.

Eunra turned in her brother's direction and kneeled before him. "Oppa, you're dashing too." They exchanged a sweet smile.

She tried her best to stay calm and sweet so her brother would not be worried.

Eunbaek finally had the ability to get out of his bed, but he still couldn't walk very well and the wheelchair became his partner.

Logan and Alex had already set a date for the Jung siblings to return to the US for Eunbaek's treatment.

And at the thought of that, a sense of sadness overruled Eunra's heart.

As the revenge reached its last steps, she felt a surge of sadness instead of thrill. 

She sacrificed too many people. 

She gained love. 

But she shall lose something as well. 

"Today is the day Oppa." Eunra stood up and arranged her purse, pretending everything was going to be okay.

"It's time for Joo Dan Tae and Cheon So Jin to fall down for good."

Minseok leaned on the side of the doorway, hands crossed. "Are you sure, everything is going to be fine?"

Eunra smirked as she looked at Eunbaek and Minseok through the reflection of the mirror.

"No escape."

A message went through Eunra's phone. She lifted the phone and checked the message. She smiled victoriously.

"Excited times are coming, Oppa, Minseok Oppa," Eunra smirked. "The opening ceremony will be very interesting."

At the Opening Event, 

Eunra entered the venue alone, but her presence was powerful. Her diamond accessories shimmered as she walked down the crowd of guests, greeting everyone. The guests were simply stunned by the strong appearance of this infamous Jung.

Seokhoon greeted Eunra as she approaches him.

"Everything is set in place." He whispered in her ear as he wrapped his hand over Eunra's waist. 

Eunra smiled before looking at Seokhoon worriedly. "Are you sure you want to do this? This shall be the end of your relationship with your father." She adjusted Seokhoon's tie as she mumbled the words softly.

"He had done too many evil deeds. I could no longer defend him, despite him being my father. I rather give him up than be bounded by his absurd rules."

Eunra looked to Seokhoon. "Will you regret siding with me?"

Seokhoon looked to Eunra, bringing her into a soft, unapparent embrace. "I was guilty. My faults have been forgiven. I have been loved once again, what do I have to lose?" He breathed into Eunra's neck, savouring her sweet rosy scent. "Thank you for having me back into your arms again."