39 Crash

It was all like a dream. 

A bad dream that repetitively happened in Eunra's mind. 

Yet, as she woke from her deep sleep, she finds herself drenched in sweat. 

"How long have I slept..." She whispered to herself. 

She knew she was in Athena Towers, in her home, but Eunbaek was nowhere to be found. Her wound in her hand is still painful, and her heart, was even more, scorching in pain...recalled from the past. 

"Ahjuma?" She called for her maid. 

"Miss!? You've awoken finally?" A maid entered.

"How long have I been asleep?" 

"For two days." 

"Two days?" 

"Where is my brother?" 

"He..." The maid's looks were dull. 

And Eunra knew something had happened. 

"We have been waiting for you to wake. Mr Kim has been waiting for you for the past few days." 

"Kim Minseok?" 

The maid nods. 

With the help of the maids, Eunra struggles to get up in her weak body and meets Minseok in the living room. 

"Minseok Oppa!" 

"Eunra, are you okay? I've been worried." 

"I'm alright." 

"Where's Oppa?" Eunra looks around, worriedly. 

"Eunbaek...." Minseok's eyes revealed a trace of sadness. 

"He went to revenge for you." 

Two days ago, as Eunra was fast asleep, Eunbaek bids farewell to Eunra. 

Eunbaek swore he would not let Joo Seokhoon and Joo Dan Tae go from their humiliations towards his sister, Eunra. 

"JOO SEOKHOON! JOO DAN TAE!" Eunbaek yelled as he storms into the Penthouse,  he couldn't be held off.

"What is happening?" Joo Dan Tae walked out of his study room slowly and casually. "Jung Eunbaek." He scoffs as he noticed him.

"Joo Dan Tae," Eunbaek spoke as he swung his fist across Joo Dan Tae's face, strong enough to make him fall.

Joo Seokhoon heard the sounds and rushed over, finding the fiery Jung Eunbaek and his fallen father.

"Jung Eunbaek," Joo Seokhoon ran in front of him, trying to hold him off, but was met with Eunbaek's strong fist, falling to the ground as well.

"You monstrous father and son." He yelled, angered. "Like father like son Joo Seokhoon." He laughed, hysterically. "I knew I couldn't trust you with my sister. Now, she is injured again? Humiliated? Like she was before???!!!! You bastard!" He kicks Joo Seokhoon in the stomach.

Joo Dan Tae struggled to stand, laughing.

"You are so naive Jung Eunbaek, even after all that has happened. Whatever you do now, cannot be changed. My son will never be with your sister, and your parents are still rotten to the core like I am." He laughs, still weak on his feet.