52 Okay

But little did she know... 

"Mwo? You want me and Eunbyeol to do a performance together?" Seokhoon was shocked and got up from the bed. 

"Yes," Eunra spoke as she fits into her new white satin dress. 

As she tried to zip up the zipper, Seokhoon's warm hands came around her bare skin. 

He hugged her from the back, protesting. 

"Eunra, you know what she did to you and how much I dislike Cheon Sojin and her ways..." Seokhoon leaned his chin on Eunra's shoulder, "how she stabbed you on the hand and accused you." Seokhoon reached for Eunra's hand, seeing the scar on her palm. 

Eunra turned herself back into Seokhoon's arms, looking at him. 

Seokhoon pouted. "I can't" 

"It's part of the plan." Eunra sighed, as she pats Seokhoon gently as she fixed his tie. 

"We need to give them all the deliciousness they can get. Once they are stuffed, they will throw them all up." Eunra spoke metaphorically. 

"How does that have to do with me?" Seokhoon sighed. 

"Do you really not know?" Eunra laughed. "I was called a slut because of being close to you," Eunra scoffed, turning her back on Seokhoon, walking a few steps to the mirror, trying to zip her dress up. "She seriously has an addiction for you." 

Seokhoon smiled. He could see Eunra having a little jealousy. It wasn't apparent, but he was a little glad about it. 

"I have an addiction to you." Seokhoon went in and hugged Eunra once more, stopping her from zipping her dress. 

Eunra giggled. "Shhh pay attention." 

"How to?" He wanted to lean in to kiss Eunra, hugging her tight to him. 

Eunra pushes his lips away with her fingers. "I'm being serious." She smirked. 

"If we could please Cheon Sojin's ways, it will be easier for me to spot her weaknesses and crush her apart." Eunra looked down, holding in her tears, for the first time before Seokhoon. 

"Since..." 

"Since what..." Seokhoon got worried. 

"She could be the one that tried to murder my brother." Eunra got serious. 

"Eunbaek?"

Seokhoon was shocked. He had never thought of it.

"Why?"

"Money, percentages, anything related to power. She had seen how much we own and our influence in the music industry." Eunra clenches her fist. "She wants nothing more than take control of our music industry so she may own all the glory to herself." 

"There are stupid people like this?" Seokhoon spoke in scepticism. 

"Yes," Eunra rolled her eyes, "and your dad is one." 

Eunra went back to fixing the zipper. 

Seokhoon felt ashamed knowing it

"But what could we do?" Seokhoon reached in for Eunra's zipper and in a smooth slide, helped her with it. 

Eunra sighed. "Just focus on doing your part, don't reject practising with her, don't reject helping her. Make her feel like it is all possible. That girl will be useful."