28 Crazy

"You are not making any sense JOO SEOKHOON!!!" Seokkyung stood, in disbelief. "You mean you made Eunra leave? You were the one that took my friend away?" 

Seokhoon sighed. 

"Yes." 

"CRAZY! It must be her! She has poisoned you! How could somebody like you say something like this?" Seokkyung picked up her coat and started storming out. 

"Where are you going?" 

"I am going to confront her!" 

Seokkyung ran to the lift and headed downstairs, to the 99th floor. 

Seokhoon couldn't react fast enough to catch Seokkyung. He arranges the table and got his coat and bag as well and rushed down, trying to get to Seokkyung before she does anything stupid. 

On the 99th floor, the Jung siblings nimble on their breakfast, quite enjoying a quiet breakfast when their maid hurriedly walked over to them. 

"Miss," their head maid notifies Eunra. "Someone is banging on our door, looking for you." 

Eunra lifts her head, curious. Eunbaek too, as they realised the screaming from outside. 

"JUNG EUNRA COME OUT!!!!! YOU CRAZY WOMAN COME OUTTTTT!!!" 

Eunra and Eunbaek exchanges their look. They were pretty sure who that voice was. 

Joo Seokkyung. 

"What is she doing here this early?" Eunra asked. 

Eunbaek shrugged his shoulder, they both sighed. 

Well, a quiet morning disrupted. 

Eunra gestures her maid to open the door for Seokkyung. "Let her in." 

The maid opens the majestic door, bowing at Seokkyung. 

"Miss Joo." 

"Get out of my face, where is that Jung Eunra?" 

"In the dining room, waiting for you." 

Seokkyung storms into the dining room. 

Before the maid could close the door, Seokhoon held the door back. 

"Apologises, I need to come to stop my sister," he bows to the maid, apologetically, and ran in. 

The maid was left stunned, speechless, only to close the door gradually. 

"YA! JUNG EUNRA!" Seokkyung came storming, but the Jung twins only calmly sip on their tea, waiting for this little princess to spill her anger on them. 

"What did you do to my brother? Why did he have to defend you after you hurting him so much? What did you do to make him fall for you still after 6 years? AFTER YOU LEFT HIM!!!!???" Seokkyung screamed at Eunra. 

"My brother said, it was him that hurt you. I don't believe it." Seokkyung burst into tears. 

Eunra and Eunbaek stood up and exchanged looks. 

What did she know? 

Within moments, the male lead for this messy drama came running in, panting. 

"Joo Seokkyung! Shut up!" 

Seokkyung, and the Jung twins all turned to look at Seokhoon.