Monday

~Quinn's POV~

Luke approves. I just know. Liam and I went on our date and he was everything I wished for. This morning he met me off the bus and we held hands into the school. I think everyone was glad I moved on. And when I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked alright, I saw a bracelet on my wrist I hadn't remembered I put on that morning.

Luke had given it to me the night he died.

When I exited the restroom, slightly unnerved, Liam saw the bracelet and fiddled with the charms. He smiled. "I love this bracelet, Quinn. Where'd you get it?" I smiled, a sense of peace suddenly filling me.

"An old friend."

 ^^Janie's POV^^

That stupid stuck-up know-it-all kid who think's he's all that just 'cause he can hit the high notes and he's got a voice like an angel? What's his name? Oh, yeah. Zayn. 

I hate him.

But he has a kind of aura. I just don't if it's good or bad yet.

**Emma's POV**

I was walking through the halls this morning, minding my own business, when Mrs. Fridam came up to talk to me. Teachers just don't seem to understand if a student's late, their teacher blames them, not the teacher they were talking to. They think it's just an excuse.

Anyway, I was talking to Mrs. Fridam and the bell rang. 

"Shit" I said under my breath. "Gotta go, Mrs. Fridam. I'll talk to you after school." I bolted around the corner, not watching which hallway I went into. 

There I saw the one thing a taken teenager hopes never to see.

Alex, his lips pressed upon a girl named Lily. It wasn't like they were making out, but the kiss was passionate on both sides. I gagged and ran to the office, not caring who saw the tears gathering. In the office, I grabbed the phone. 

"Mom? Yeah, it's Emma. Mom, I feel really sick. I'm going to throw up. I need to go home." I started crying. I tasted bile in my mouth.

"Mom, take me home."

+Keegan's POV+

Let's just say this. Harry and I did more than dance on Friday. We kissed. A lot. Is that a crime? No? I thought so. 

I think i'm in love.

In math, Harry sits behind me, and he keeps playing with my hair. It's adorable, but the teacher has told him more than once to keep his hand to himself. I guess he just can't help himself. 

Then I saw Emma bolt past the door, after the bell, then run back. I texted her a moment later. "Is everything ok?" 

She didn't text me back until two hours later. 

"no"

When I got that, it was fourth block. I furtively looked around, then texted her back.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

She didn't text me again until fourty minutes later, when I was about to get off the bus. 

"Ask Alex"

Ooooo, I'm gonna kill that kid.

**Vanessa' POV**

"Hey, Vanessa." Louis had just come in, and he slung his backpack on one of the chairs beside mine. It was a small rehearsal today, just Wendy, the Lost Boys, and Peter. Both Louis and I were Lost Boys. Yeah, yeah, i'm a girl. Does that mean I have to grow up?

No. That's what I thought.

So Louis and I were sitting on the stage, and one of the other lost boys whispered something to Louis. He looked at me, wide eyed.

"What?" I asked.

"Come with me. We have a bit of time." Said Louis, and we hopped off the stage to a little table in the back of the auditorium, where nobody else could hear us.

"Do you like me?" Louis asked.

"What?"

"Do you like me. At all more than a friend."

I hesitated, but replied, "yes."

Louis gave me a huge smile. "Well guess what, Vee. I like you too. So let's get on that stage and rock it." Then he grabbed my hand, dragged me to the stage, and hoisted me on top of the stage. Then I looked at the lost boy who had told Louis I liked him.

I knew that, because I had told him to tell him.

"Thanks, Derrick."

"No problem."

Then Louis himself climbed up onstage, took hold of my hand, and waited for Mr. Pine, our director, to tell us where to go.

Then he smiled. 

A/N

Nice long chapter for you!

But next chapter will be the last one!

Sadness and tears.

Fun Fact- The scene with Louis and Vanessa kind of happened to me.

Mwah,

~S