Are You Kidding?

**Quinn's POV**

I almost ran out of Mr. Tannerson's classroom to get away from Liam. But then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Quinn?"

I turned around, ready to snap at Liam, but it wasn't him. It was another girl in my Journalism class, Lucelle. She was pretty popular and never spoke to me in my life, but now she was literally staring at me with a smirk on her face and her hands on her hips.

"Why did you run away, Quinn? You do know what Liam was doing, right?" She said to me.

"Uh, no, I don't think so." I said with a timid frown.

She barked out a laugh. "Quinn, Liam was flirting with you! And you were leading him on!"

I gasped in shock. "I was?" I asked hesitantly.

"Duh! He was joking with you and playing with your hair and then you played with his hair and joked with him! He likes you, Quinn, and if you don't like him back, don't flirt with him! But you should give Liam a chance. Honestly Quinn, Luke was one of my best friends. I know what happened. But you shouldn't just block out boys forever."

Then she walked away.

I was awestruck. What do I do! What should I say? I ran back to the classroom, where Liam was emerging. I stopped in my tracks and stared.

I remembered what Lucelle said.

To give him a chance.

However small it may be.

So I went for it.

"L-Liam?" I stammered.

He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. "What is it, Quinn."

I stared into his eyes. "I accept."

YAY QUINN&LIAM FINIALLY!

It's a filler chapter. You guys will get a full chapter tomorrow, so be looking for it!

OH YEAH 720 READS WHAT?????? 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!

COMMENT, VOTE, AND JUST READ MORE! 

Mwah,

~S