Ready (Part Two)

**Quinn's POV**

When Vanessa went downstairs, Emma started working on my hair. "It'll look best curled. You have the prettiest little blonde bob, just trust me, while Keegan's hair looks better straight, yours will look better curled." I laughed. "Whatever you say, Emma. Just do it." Emma smiled and took a curling wand out of her bag right as Vee came back upstairs.

Vee clapped her hands together and squinted her eyes, looking over my face. She walked over to her makeup bag and chose a few pallettes . I have no idea what any of them are, I don't wear makeup to school, save for a small amount of mascara.

After what seemed like forever, I was finally done. I didn't want to look at myself, so I walked downstairs on my own to wait for Liam. 

"Quinn?" I turned slowly at the bottom of the steps to see Emma halfway down. "Are you okay?" I shrugged, looking at my feet. "It's just... Quinn, you look kinda sad." I looked at Emma and she came the rest of the way down the stairs. I looked into her eyes, then back at my feet.

"I miss Luke." 

The lump in my throat threatened to burst, and Emma took my face into her hands and gave me a slight smile. "Don't you dare cry. Vee would kill me."

Then her smile melted. "I'm sorry, Quinn. I know what he meant to you. If you really- and I mean REALLY- need to cry, you can cry. Luke was truely amazing. Are you really sure you're ready?"

I took a breath and swallowed down the lump. "I- I think I am. I am. I'm ready. It's just- I can't forget Luke, either.  Every time I look into Liam's eyes, I see Luke. Would Luke be okay with Liam? I feel like Luke has to approve, but I have no idea how."

Emma gave me a half smile. "Quinn. Luke would more than okay with Liam. He's kind, loving, respectful, and honorable. But it's your choice now. Are you ready?"

We heard a knock at the door but we didn't move.

"I'm ready." 

Emma turned to open the door.

I'M SORRY AGAIN I HAVENT POSTED IN SO LONG.

I've be super busy with Into the Woods (i'm Little Red,) homework, projects, and other stupid stuff. 

So yup. 

Here's a chapter for you.

I'm hoping the next chapter will be really long and it will have both Keegan and Quinn's dates.

YAY

But bye now

Mwah,

~S