Lionsdale High

~~Niall's POV~~

~~two weeks earlier~~

"And the 5 boys going to America are... Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan!" The five of us ran up on the stage. "As you know, you five will be going to an American High school called Lionsdale High and have an academic experience unlike we can have here in Europe. You go in a week."

"Oh my God! We're going to America!" Liam shouted. We had entered a contest in the first week of school to go to America to complete the rest of the school year at Lionsdale, one of the best schools in the country. We didn't think we had a chance. but we made it!"

~~One and a half weeks later later~~ 

"Pencils?" "Check." "Collage ruled notebook paper?" "Check." My mom and I had just bought all my school supplies. Lionsdale was only a week into school, and it would be easy for me to catch up academicly. But socially? I didn't know. I've been told I'm doing alright in the looks department, but that was in Ireland and England. Who knew about America!

~half a week later~

I stood at the end of my driveway, my backpack slung over one arm. The big yellow bus pulled around the curve of the road stopped beside my house. I took a deep breath and climbed on.

I glanced around the bus. I knew the wierd looking bus driver would cuss me out or something to get me to sit down if I didn't sit in a few seconds, so I went fast. I didn't want to sit in the back. No, they did't know me, so they would probably push me out of the seat or something. I didn't want to sit in the VERY fromt, that would make me seem like a primary schooler. So I looked near the middle. Most of the seats were taken, perhaps I was one of the last stops. There were a few seats with only one person, but as I walked up the asle, they gave me strange looks.

But then I saw a seat that seemed ok. A girl with long brown hair spilling out from under a beanie wass sitting in the side closest to the window, writing quietly in a note book. I stood there for a moment, seeing if she would tell me to go away. She didn't. So I sat there and set my stuff on the floor of the bus. She looked up, annoyed, but when she saw me her gaze changed to shock.

As she stared at me, I figured I would have to say something. "Hi! I'm Niall. I'm new to Lionsdale High." The girl blinked. "H-hi." She stammered. "I'm Emma" I smiled. She seemed a bit nervous, so I ended the conversation. I went on my phone and saw I had missed some texts from the guys.

I checked my messages for about five minutes. Then we came up on a large brick building. Emma looked at me. "Welcome to Lionsdale High." She said. "Where all nightmares come true."

A/N    Hello my lovelies! Just so you know, in my story all the guys will be in the same grade, 10th, and they are all 16, exept Harry who will turn 16 during the story. Emma is 16 and in 10th grade as well. READ, favorite, and comment!

~~~~Sydney