Ready (Part One)

~Friday~

~Keegan's POV~

"You ready?" asked Emma. I exhaled loudly. Was I ready? Ryan was my last huge relationship, was I moving on too fast? I've had six boyfriends, but Ryan was the one who I clicked the most with. The one who I loved.

Or so I thought.

Then he broke up with me over text because he was seeing another girl. I apparently wasn't good enough.

But I feel something for Harry, I just don't know what it is yet.

We're all at Vanessa'a house right now, she has the most makeup. Basically Emma's been working on my hair and Vanessa's been working on my makeup. I don't even look like myself. Harry's coming to pick me up sooner than Liam picking up Quinn, so they're working on me first.

Right now, i'm wearing my favorite dress, (it's black), my hair is as straight at hair can be, I now have spray in highlights, and my makeup is perfect.

Am I truly ready?

"Yes." I reply to Emma, and she walks over to Quinn and Jay, who have been sitting on the couch talking after Quinn got dressed. She brings Quinn over to the stool I was just sitting on anbd pluggs in the curling wand.

"Hey, Keegan. You okay?" It was Vanessa, looking into my eyes with a concerned look on her face.

I blinked. "Yeah." I replied. "I'm sorry. I was just thinking about, about..."

"Ryan?" Vanessa said.

"Yeah" I told her, relieved. "It's just, am I moving too fast?"

Vanessa laughed. "Keegan, he was frickn cheaking on you! You think moving on a week after break up is moving too fast after he cheated on you?"

I gave her a weak smile. "Guess not. Thanks, Vee."

"No problem I-"

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Vanessa sand, and she practically skipped downstairs to answer the door.

"Hello, Vanessa. Is Keegan here?"

Harry's deep, sexy, british voice met my ears.

"Of course she is, Harry dear! I'll go fetch her for you!"

Vanessa ran back upstairs to meet me.

"I'll leave you two for some alone time." She said. "Don't be in the backseat together!" She smirked, then gave me a wink. I walked slowly downstairs. There he was, curly hair and all, in Vanessa's doorway. He was holding a rose.

"For you, madam." He said, winking. "Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes, i'm ready."

Then he took my arm, and we walked to his little car, together.

I'm ready to move on.

A/N

IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG

I'm sorry. I should have updated during winter break, but...

I was sick. ALL. WINTER. BREAK.

I was tired and sleepy and sick and hacking up a lung and just didn't want to do anything.

Soooooo no updates.

SO LETS RACK THIS THING UP TO 1,000 READS

I KNOW WE CAN DO IT

Wow a lot of caps today.

Also, sidebar is Keegan's and Quinn's dresses.

Mwah,

~S