I'm The New Cancer, Never Looked Better, You Can't Stand It.

Ok so I have a lot to explain about this one so it's very important that you read this beforehand lmao.

So the other day I was listening to jazz music and then I was like "whoa what if this played while two enemies danced around the ballroom with great chemistry" and tHEN I thought of this storyline.

Ok so UA is kinda a spy/secret agent sort of agency sort of thing, and Katsuki Bakugo joined when he was seventeen.

So did Ochako Uraraka.

The two teens lived a life of playful romance in their time in training, when one night Uravity disappeared.

Katsuki was distraught. Angry.

But when she showed up a year later, holding a gun to his head and speaking about how she was now part of some rival assassin gang or some shit?

Well. That was the beginning of about ten years of cat and mouse.

She and her colleagues were wanted figures all across UA, and Katsuki swore he would bring her in himself.

That maybe wasn't the best decision, though, seeing as though he's slept with her more times than he's had her in custody for more than a day.

Now, years later, apparently UA and Uravity's agency have made amends, as the leader of UA, Eraserhead (Aizawa Shouta) is stepping down and letting Hawks (Keigo Takami) take his place.

Katsuki and some of the other agents are tasked with keeping Shouta alive.

Uravity is tasked with taunting and teasing a familiar blond haired asshole throughout the night.

Things ensue.

Now you may continue lmao. With context.

It's a crowded night on the sixty fourth floor of UA headquarters, the room buzzing with excitement and disdain for the new leader of the organization.

Katsuki has been on his toes for the better half of two hours now, refusing drinks and dances left and right if only to keep his eyes on Shouta.

It's not that he himself is the only man tasked with the job to keep him safe. It's that he is the one who feels the most responsible.

Shouta was the one who confided in him about his resignation, about all the factors that lead him to his decision.

With everything he now knows tucked into his back pocket, he has reason to believe that he's a little more responsible if anything were to happen.

That's why he's been so adamant about being alone tonight.

That's why he immediately tenses up when he hears her.

"Dynamight."

The sound of her voice around his name sends a silent shiver down his spine, and his jaw flexes as he struggles to keep his back to her.

"Fancy seeing you here."

He shouldn't want to turn around. He shouldn't want to see her. They're enemies for fucks sake. Have been for years.

And yet, he is not immune to her petty tricks and sultry tone.

He has a job to do, yes, but isn't she also his job? Hasn't he also been tracking her for his whole life?

If he were to entertain her taunts, wouldn't it be part of the job?

His silence makes her pout, he can hear it in her voice when she says,